"Now the real question is, who is the snappier dresser? Cam Newton or Kirby Allison?"

10 hours ago, KCCubano said:

Is he really a hunter or is it all show and no go?

It was for a series he did called "From Suit to Shoot", it was actually really interesting. He started with trips to where the fabric for his eventual bespoke suit was made, the process of the suit being made and the specific reasons for why it's a hunting suit, and then into accessories and the guns before going on a shoot at a Scottish castle grounds.

Suggest it for sure, it's a good watch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i have not the least clue who Kirby whoever is, and even less interest in knowing, and unless cam newton makes a comeback, the same level of interest in him, but i would have thought the real question is why on earth would anyone come up with a question like that? with the utmost respect, may i suggest cutting your toenails, mopping the floor, getting a pet, anything to drag you from such a barren place. 

we are here to help. in fact, smoke a cigar. battling the most plugged cigar Rob has ever sent anyone has to be a better use of your time. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

i have not the least clue who Kirby whoever is, and even less interest in knowing, and unless cam newton makes a comeback, the same level of interest in him, but i would have thought the real question is why on earth would anyone come up with a question like that? with the utmost respect, may i suggest cutting your toenails, mopping the floor, getting a pet, anything to drag you from such a barren place. 

we are here to help. in fact, smoke a cigar. battling the most plugged cigar Rob has ever sent anyone has to be a better use of your time. 

😂😂 well..not to throw Fuzz under the bus, I did put it in quotations. I smoked a cigar earlier this evening, and it beat mopping a floor.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ford2112 said:

😂😂 well..not to throw Fuzz under the bus, I did put it in quotations. I smoked a cigar earlier this evening, and it beat mopping a floor.

yes, i saw the other thread after i posted here. all blame lifted from your shoulders. fuzz, on the other hand, has always been weird. and has always had a great deal to answer for. 

and as for a thread addressing sartorial issues, well only myself and Rob PD (pre Di) could challenge him for utter lack of taste and style (and before Rob bitches about that, may i suggest people look at some of the old videos. i do not know how many we did with Rob in pyjamas under the mistaken impression he was wearing high fashion). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, JohnS said:

The real question is...'Why, for the love of humanity @Ford2112, why (this thread)?

Because my photos have been uploading correctly of late so I wanted to give you something to do!

• Haha 2

On 3/13/2024 at 1:51 PM, Ken Gargett said:

Ken at his very best . 👌 

6 hours ago, westg said:

Ken at his very best . 👌 

I certainly feel honored 🎖 

11 hours ago, VeguerosMAN said:

Getting Peaky Blinders vibe from Kirby. I would wear the jacket with jeans to look more casual and keep the newsboy cap. 

I think we need to see this Vman. 

I like Kirby.  He’s true to his passion and living his best life. Although, as an avid hunter I can say that I never thought of hunting as a formal fashion statement. That English Fox and Hound look doesn’t translate well here. I’d imagine them boys down in Texas would roll him out of the bird if he showed up for a hog hunt looking like that.

It was my goal all along to increase his popularity through ridicule!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1