Hamlet Paredes Desnudo / Canonazo Masterclass

MoeFOH

2 hours ago, El Presidente said:

On the agenda 😎

2024 FOH tour would include functions at least in Hong Kong, London, LA,  Miami.

Can I get you to mule a thing in for me?😀 Bring @asmith . I think Debbie has a crush on him…

• Haha 1

Great video and good to see Hamlet doing so well. I miss my visits with him in Havana but I’m so happy that he is doing what he loves and getting all the rewards he deserves for his hard work. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, El Presidente said:

On the agenda 😎

2024 FOH tour would include functions at least in Hong Kong, London, LA,  Miami.

Sounds great. Easy trip for me from Shanghai to Hong Kong. Already looking forward to this opportunity to meet other BOTL/SOTL in this region!

Also, thanks to Rob and Hamlet for arranging the Masterclass Zoom session. I watched it with an N1 Colorado Maduro - 2 hour smoke that perfectly complemented the conversation. The best bits for me were Hamlet sharing an insight into his life and his ‘philosophy of the leaf’. He is so right when he says… nothing connects people like a good cigar. And you guys make a great cigar!

• Like 3

Riveting. So relieved to hear about the tasting notes. I too think you all fruit bats with your peanuts, blueberry butter, coffee with aniseed flavours, sourdough. I feel more relaxed because I think I might taste things more like Hamlet ☺️

I think it's great that you are talking in the video about the annual labelling. Because this is so clear that year on year things change. I can see multi year bundles of the various cigars in my humidor. And I expect I'm not alone. Very clever and honest way to present. 

There are a few cigars that really give me that right journey of sweetness and complexity, aroma and strength. And they've been across totally different Cuban cigars. So I'm expecting more of this from yours. No pressure...

But if there's no lesser cigars ... Can there still be great ones...?

Looking forward to the London event. And maybe an excuse to go to Miami ☺️☺️☺️

• Like 1

What a fantastic conversation. Hamlet is a brilliant communicator and articulated so well his knowledge of blending and constructing cigars through the stories he shared. What a remarkable journey he has had in life and it’s no wonder he has found success in his endeavors. It’s immediately apparent he puts his heart and soul into not just blending and constructing a good cigar but truely caring for and educating those around him in the process. His enthusiasm for the 2023 canonazo and lancero blends is contagious (“‘making love right now” while smoking a canonazo 😂) and I am very much looking forward to trying both and, with any luck, a meetup In Miami. Congrats to Hamlet and team on what will surely be a triumph!

• Like 1

Slowly working my way through the video, really interesting so far.

Will there be enough stock to go around? The effectiveness of your marketing is concerning me. I wasn't even that bothered about a Canonazo but now I'm fully hyped.

3 hours ago, cnov said:

Slowly working my way through the video, really interesting so far.

Will there be enough stock to go around? The effectiveness of your marketing is concerning me. I wasn't even that bothered about a Canonazo but now I'm fully hyped.

There will be plenty to go around. 

It is nice to see triumvirate of transparency, communicaiton and passion making a marketing comeback :D

• Like 3

On 2/19/2023 at 5:48 PM, Lamboinee said:

Ha! Maybe he moonlights.

I think Debbie was his gambling name.

A guy's got to make a living...😳

• Haha 2