Video Review - Trinidad Topes - MAR ENE 22

MoeFOH

10 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

can't believe anyone watches 10 minutes of rob whinging about being caught giving me the dud cigar and two minutes on the cigar. 

You would find fault in the Dalai Lama

"I mean, he came across as a nice bloke but seriously.....how far up yourself could you be?  At least with all that maroon and gold he is obviously a skins  fan". 

image.jpegOffering Condolences for the Victims of the Gujarat Bridge Collapse

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

You would find fault in the Dalai Lama

"I mean, he came across as a nice bloke but seriously.....how far up yourself could you be?  At least with all that maroon and gold he is obviously a skins  fan".

you'd think, wouldn't you. but apparently a pats fan.

4876135.jpg.54ddddaa61cbb435d933e164304f024a.jpg

he is, though and to his everlasting eternal credit, a big maroons fan for Origin. divine intervention. 

!cid_72379EBC9A1E431CB3E9A71A52E2F4E4@KenPC.png.b44216fcac90c515b853f543879401e6.png

Dalai Lama is backing Queensland for State of Origin glory

News Corp Australia
June 15, 2011 4:43PM

THE Dalai Lama, currently touring Australia, has weighed in on the State of Origin build-up, tipping NSW to be beaten in tonight's second game.

After his translator explained the importance of tonight's sporting spectacle, His Holiness grasped the Maroon flag and hat from The Daily Telegraph's hands quicker than you could scream "Queenslander!"

The exiled spiritual leader is spending three days in South-east Queensland giving talks on forgiveness, compassion, peace and never giving up.

• Haha 3

Not a good look for a $60 cigar. 

10 hours ago, KCCubano said:

I have plenty of bad boxes from EL Laguito in past 20+ years! Like a bad box from any other factories. It happens

I only expect good construction from EL. They can only roll what they're given. If the leaf is wonky not even the reanimated corpse of Taboada can save it.