Raching humidor

Lunettesman

10 hours ago, HuffnPuffff said:

I bought the large cigar fridge MON3800A from Raching’s precision line in May 2019. Top of the range and about USD 2,200. Connects to WiFi and controllable from your WeChat account, including a graph of temperature and humidity. Produced in Shenzhen and delivered to me in HK. The sales lady was fairly professional and courteous with good after sales service.

The standard colour for the precision line screams Tweeter-in-Cheeto and the other limited colour options are all a bit third world. I went for cherry, which somewhat matches my boring office. The least fuggly of the lot.
The colour options and the way it integrates with the control panel are all a bit goofy and could be improved. The glass is sepia tinged which looks more like nicotine staining. Frankly function is more important than form to me in this instance, but clearly there is room for improvement here.

The default Tweeter-in-Cheeto colour option!
afccc667447a2fbe682077874e1ed11e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought the large cigar fridge MON3800A from Raching’s precision line in May 2019. Top of the range and about USD 2,200. Connects to WiFi and controllable from your WeChat account, including a graph

So guys. I ended up winning the auction and got the C230A new for a very good price. I'll make a deeper review after a few months of using it. A few observations from the get go: - well packed an

Fan of the Raching so far but only 1` week in. Holds approx 64 boxes here. The temp and humidity are consistent. The display is about *+2 on humidity but temp is spot on. It took 8 days to ship to me

I bought the large cigar fridge MON3800A from Raching’s precision line in May 2019. Top of the range and about USD 2,200. Connects to WiFi and controllable from your WeChat account, including a graph of temperature and humidity. Produced in Shenzhen and delivered to me in HK. The sales lady was fairly professional and courteous with good after sales service.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! If I buy their cigar cabinet, I would pick Climate Controlled Cigar Cabinet and add SensorPush sensors to it, since this will do the same thing as Precision Electronic Cigar Cabinet.

Great thank you. I m missing the dry box area. Where is it?

5 hours ago, LonesomeHabanoAficionado said:

Thanks mate! Not every electronic cigar cabinet has condensation rack (you have to manually add drain hole with these cigar cabinets like wineador) like this cigar cabinet. So, its condensation rack makes it even more impressive in terms of mold prevention (mold problem is extremely problematic with electronic humidors especially on summer). Based on description, it is similar with Avallo since you only have to turn on humidifier and wait for several hours until humidity becomes stable with Avallo cigar cabinets (as well as electronic humidor guru: PigFish) ?.

I found this electronic cigar cabinet promising, hence, I'd like to hear comparisons from our members that have well known cigar cabinets like Avallo ?! By the way, Raching has Precision electronic cigar cabinet too. Which one do you prefer, Precision electronic cigar cabinet or Climate controlled cigar cabinet? I think adding SensorPush Sensors to Climate controlled cigar cabinet will do the same thing as Precision electronic cigar cabinet.

Must say I loved the feature of the condensation rack on the top, above a ventilation system, well hidden, collecting the water and putting it back in the tank thru a hidden tube. 

I understand Totally. And I'm not sure the one who could truely compare it to another. 

Whats the difference between electronic and controlled? My English is limited on that one!

Must say I loved the feature of the condensation rack on the top, above a ventilation system, well hidden, collecting the water and putting it back in the tank thru a hidden tube. 
I understand Totally. And I'm not sure the one who could truely compare it to another. 
Whats the difference between electronic and controlled? My English is limited on that one!
I think it is quite similar with compressor wineador than traditional cigar cabinets.

나의 SM-N950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

15 hours ago, Lunettesman said:

Just remembered that in the user's manual it's sas: switch it on, wait 5 hours to put your cigars in. When I got it, i waited 2h before switching it on and put a calibrated hygrometer inside and the humidity showed 58% after 2 hours. So I guess it was slightly seasoned. This morning when I woke up it was at 67% like preset with the temperature at my desired 17c.

Congratulations on the win. Is the fridge quiet?

1 hour ago, Monarch said:

Congratulations on the win. Is the fridge quiet?

I loaded the fridge and a few hours later my 3 wifi hygrometer shows +/-1% of set humidity. Amazing. 

And yes it's quiet, I mean super quiet. When I woke up this morning and went to inspect the cabinet I thought there were a problem because there were absolutely no noice at all. Sometime it switch on, not too long and you hear it, but not much and not for long. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, zuhaib said:

So i decided to reach out to them to figure out how they cost to bring to the US. The smallest smart humidor, C150A, would be 1560USD shipped to the west cost of the US.  A little too rich for my blood at this point.

Wow really? That sounds very high. Try with a retailer from Alibaba maybe. 

7 hours ago, Benson said:

Funny, I was just popping on here to see if anyone in USA had ordered one of these.

Alibaba retailer just gave me a price of $1874 total on the C330, which is way more than their listed price of 900+ ~300 shipping ?

Wow that's pricey and surprised. Almost fall advertising in a way. 

I got this follow up email after I told them the price is too much for me right now and I will move on.

Dear Zuhaib,

I suggest you can have another friend to share the shipping cost with you , do you have any other friends need the cigar humidor?

Thanks

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, HuffnPuffff said:

Hi@cigarsmoker81 I’ve got the mon3800A and it’s performed flawlessly for the past year or more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great to hear.  I was emailing them a few months back seeing about getting that model delivered here in the states.  The shipping charge was about 35-40% of the actual unit cost, so I passed.  I hope that changes in the near future - it looks like they make a nice product.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2020 at 2:19 PM, Cigarsmoker81 said:

Pulled the trigger on the mon3800a 

thanks 

Looking forward to seeing your review. 

I had to contact Raching customer service and they were super responsive and fast to deal with my issue. Great product and great customer service so far. Almost a year in with my CA330 and it has been only pleasure 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lunettesman said:

Looking forward to seeing your review. 

I had to contact Raching customer service and they were super responsive and fast to deal with my issue. Great product and great customer service so far. Almost a year in with my CA330 and it has been only pleasure 

Will do once it arrives ?