Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Latest purchase. Does anyone know how to stop iPhones/iPads from rotating the pictures when they're uploaded?

Very simple actually. When you get ready to upload the pic, attach the USB cable to the iPhone and then put the iPhone in one of these and tighten:

post-18301-0-52248000-1391447539_thumb.j

• Like 2

Are they still making the runover at Partagas then shipping them to laguito for BTO stamping?

I hope not. I have BTO Sig VI and MUR Sig VI. The BTO cigars have much better construction. If I were to buy Behike, which I don't anymore , I would be disappointed if they were doing that.

Are they still making the runover at Partagas then shipping them to laguito for BTO stamping?

AFAIK the Partagas factory has been closed for renovations for some time now. It was in Nov 2013 and still might be.

rymaru7y.jpg

Just got my first ever shipment. Christmas in February. My wife said she has never seen me so excited opening a box.

There was one problem, I was too excited and right away pulled out a Monte#2 and lit it up. Very disappointed. There was really no draw, no smoke, and no flavor. I guess I have no patience and should have let them rest for 7 days or so. All the boxes had a stamp of 13 on them. Looks like I need to find some boxes with older years because there is no way I'm going to have the patience to save these cigars without smoking them for a few years. Anyone have any recommendations of CC's that I can purchase that will be ready NOW! Lol

• Like 1

rymaru7y.jpg

Just got my first ever shipment. Christmas in February. My wife said she has never seen me so excited opening a box.

There was one problem, I was too excited and right away pulled out a Monte#2 and lit it up. Very disappointed. There was really no draw, no smoke, and no flavor. I guess I have no patience and should have let them rest for 7 days or so. All the boxes had a stamp of 13 on them. Looks like I need to find some boxes with older years because there is no way I'm going to have the patience to save these cigars without smoking them for a few years. Anyone have any recommendations of CC's that I can purchase that will be ready NOW! Lol

Awesome haul!

I'd always give at least a months rest for cigars that have gone international, 3 months really. The Upmanns and Hoyos should be ready to go straight away really as long as they have 6 months or so from boxing on them, ideally a year but its not science, give a taste from each box!

Those look great. From my very limited experience of one box of Monte #2's they were the chiefest offender for smoking young. Harsh ammonia taste and tough draw. All my other boxes have been good enough for me after a month or two in the humi - and I don't buy enough to age anything. peace.gif

rymaru7y.jpg

The Epi 1's I just got surely smell ready to light. I'm still holding off (they've been in the humi a week), but try one of those and let me know. ;-)

Otherwise, order up some Epi 2's and PSD4's and or Punch Punch. Those generally seem ready to light right out of the box (at least for me, and at least most of the time).

Terrible.

Magnesium my dude, look into it.

Off to buy some from Whole Foods! Thanks! I don't like the Norcos, had me feeling pretty horrible last night. I thought I was in the Twilight Zone movie.