Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

EML SEP14.First box I've called back from the OLH.There's always that element of excitement receiving a box through the mail and unwrapping the smell coming out the box was fantastic!In the fridge/freezer they go before acclimatizing to my preferred rH.My best bang for buck smoke

8ab272feb089fe76e0f57527b8cc96cb.jpgb906c9c448a69caf41c43481e105c459.jpgc0067f844a70890f7ca4efc7ea2eb27b.jpg

I'm gonna have to get myself some of these.

• Like 3

Another cab of AUM AGO 15 Partagas Shorts from our host. Far too young ROTT, but if these are the "seconds," yowza! I can't imagine the "firsts" from this batch! Beautiful cigars.

I think the papas fritas are good too and they're more affordable

Yes, I do still enjoy the Fritas

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm gonna have to get myself some of these.

Tell ya what, If you get a box, I'll buy 10 off ya (when I get my **** in order) I got a box from my boy dijit and Rob for my bday and being the kind generous guy I am I gave out 10 of at my bday herf would like to restock my box

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

they're surprisingly good for such a small stick. Does make me want a vi or an esplendido. Wish I was a baller and a little bit taller

I wish I had a girl.....if I did, I would call her rotfl.gif

• Like 4

"Liked" mostly for the "handsome little guy" Enjoy the smokes but enjoy the blessing of a young one even more!!!!

Thanks, they're the best (the kids). He's my youngest, 4 months. Have a daughter who will be 4 on the 27th and a 2 year old son. Fair to say we're busy and don't sleep, but wouldn't trade it for nothing!
  • Like 1