Seychelles - The Tale of Fourteen Cigars

5 minutes ago, mgcrunch said:

JLS4 . The Padron of cigars. Consistently good.

Very nice post. Glad you had a great time. 

This however was confusing. Looks like an SLR. What do you mean by “Padron of cigars”?

1 minute ago, Markspring1978 said:

This however was confusing. Looks like an SLR. What do you mean by “Padron of cigars”?

Some (maybe just me?) refer to Padron as the 'missionary sex' of cigars. They are consistent in their flavor, construction, and experience. It's certainly a great cigar, but sometimes you want more excitement. ?

That JSL4 is the same, I know I'm going to have a great time, but there are no surprises in store. 

14 hours ago, mgcrunch said:

Some (maybe just me?) refer to Padron as the 'missionary sex' of cigars. They are consistent in their flavor, construction, and experience. It's certainly a great cigar, but sometimes you want more excitement. ?

Whaddya mean- like reverse lotus or crouching tiger?

20 hours ago, mgcrunch said:
20 hours ago, Markspring1978 said:

That JSL4 is the same, I know I'm going to have a great time, but there are no surprises in store. 

He meant to say SLR Pacificos. The JL Selección No. 4 got the same format (am always mixing them up, too ;)).

Poderosos and Gold Medal 'for breakfast' - brave man @mgcrunch !

Great post, looks like a very nice holidays have been had.

Particularly like the Regalias in your line up :D.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Fugu said:

He meant to say SLR Pacificos. The JL Selección No. 4 got the same format (am always mixing them up, too ;)).

Poderosos and Gold Medal 'for breakfast' - brave man @mgcrunch !

Great post, looks like a very nice holidays have been had.

Particularly like the Regalias in your line up :D.

Oops! Thanks for the correction.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MD Puffer said:

Whaddya mean- like reverse lotus or crouching tiger?

I'm working on a book matching every Habanos to positions in Karma Sutra. Quinteros Favaritos is a drunk night alone after the pub. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Rhinoww said:

Great post and great photos. 

As a newbie I gotta ask, where does one find the different Bolis you were smoking. Are these all aged so long the cigars are no longer in production?  Are these only available on the secondary market?

I had  bought some from other vendors at release or was kindly gifted the others. 

Our host sells some very interesting things as well.

9 minutes ago, mgcrunch said:

I had  bought some from other vendors at release or was kindly gifted the others. 

Our host sells some very interesting things as well.

Great photo btw. And great catch finding a wife so tolerant of cigars  I was married for quite some time before I picked up the hobby and it took some “acclimation” on her part for me to smoke on the porch

I’m honing my skills to be around when 24:24 goes live. Practicing to get in on the next Bolis when they next come live. I may need to change my strategy a bit and go for the six packs though