Cinderella's for the 24:24 Ball

24:24 masterfully leverages supply and demand and provides newbies like me with an opportunity to test the marcas and vitolas at a reasonable price.  The very nature of that supply and demand, however, dictates that some cigars simply don't show up as often. Layer in the supplier of the cigars and the challenges that provides and you end up with a situation where your favorite may not have a chance to dance at the ball very often.  This begs the question...

What cigar is your FOH 24:24 Cinderella? 

Mine would be the PSD5.  I had the chance to enjoy a PSD5 a few weeks ago and thoroughly enjoyed it.  It was somewhat ironic in that I thought initially it was a PSD4 just based on a quick glance - the PSD4 being somewhat of a 24:24 regular.  

I was prompted to post this when I saw the request for 50 Cab of RASS and realized maybe I'm not the only one who thought about this one. 

A Quay D'Orsay that doesn't sell out before I can get to it...

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, HumidorJuan said:

Just because I’m a bit crazy for them right at the moment I’ll say Hoyo Rio Seco

Hey Juan! What is it about the rio seco’s?just got a 10 count and haven’t tried it yet, I’ve heard mixed reviews about it 

34 minutes ago, Cubasam said:

Hey Juan! What is it about the rio seco’s?just got a 10 count and haven’t tried it yet, I’ve heard mixed reviews about it 

Tagged you in my other post.  Maybe I was just so shocked that I found a hoyo that was more than just Meh.  I did get the nicotine sweats from it... what have you heard of it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HumidorJuan said:

Tagged you in my other post.  Maybe I was just so shocked that I found a hoyo that was more than just Meh.  I did get the nicotine sweats from it... what have you heard of it?

From what I’ve been reading everyone says that it has just been plain, no flavor, light hints of cream but goes away quickly. 

Im in the same boat with you on hoyos being just meh, just wanted to give it a shot on the rio secos.

looking at a box of des dieux; I hear it’s the most creamiest Hoyo :)