Final Day of 24:24 EOFY Clearance Sale Wishlist

What would catch your eye on the final day that you couldn't resist? I've definitely expanded my collection throughout this sale but there are still one or two items that may cause me to jump.

Cohiba Behike 52

Or some cheap smokes to fill in the already full rotation.

Being new to this, I have had a lot of upfront costs just to get enough cigars to make my supply not fall short of my smoking tendencies. So I can age what needs to be aged longer without temptation. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ToddT said:

I am a newbie as well and enjoying the EOFY sale for CCs to age, but have you found a place to buy aged CCs?

I have dabbled a bit in FOHAuctions, managed to score a 2014 box of H.Upmann Petit Coronas. Still waiting on them to arrive, however if I can find a good deal on there for something 5 or so years old I will jump on it. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ToddT said:

I am a newbie as well and enjoying the EOFY sale for CCs to age, but have you found a place to buy aged CCs?

Lots of aged stuff showing up in the auctions.

I guess wish list for me will be Siglo III at the same type of prices we’ve seen the past couple days on the I & II. We had a tubo in Havana last week and it was just amazing. Realllly regret not buying a 15 pack of them; only bought the remaining two 3 packs from the case the dark Maduro wrappered pack was from. I’d seen a few SLB at a couple of the shops but hate buying blind. 

• Like 1

I would love a box of Monte 4 at the price they were a few days ago. I missed out on them earlier because of some glitch on my end processing the order. Just couldn't get it to go through. Never have had a problem before.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Cohiba Siglo VI & Esplendidos 

Aged PLPCs at these prices (I’m watching you FOH Auctions)

VR Famosos / Unicos (chased at an auction but unsuccessful) 

Monte Especial No 2 

Endless supply of RASS cabs....

Is that too much to ask for? 

• Like 1

On 6/26/2019 at 9:55 PM, Hadroxity said:

Definitely was my score of the sale, I'm surprised they didn't sell out!

I got on too late that day, and didn't get my order placed in time...?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ Bummer for sure!!!