Box of the Day : This is how to make a cabinet.

Stunning cigars, I would love to see them in person. When were they made ...hard to tell...going by the name...as memento of some sort or perhaps a souviner from a factory moving...or yes a gift for someone....an event ?

I suspect with that sort of packaging even back when, very few were made, for a few people....must be only a couple  of these to find in the world.

Very Nice Rob ! 

Thanks ?

Love the box,  Don't see it often and it adds an additional uniqueness to the presentation. I am beyond curious to the specifics. I have been to numerous locations and nothing shows up about this cigar. I would also be curious as to the rest of the collection this owner has?

I swear that this cab looks like one that was featured in Cigar Journal anywhere between 2010 - 12.  The article was about an old restaurant in the UK where two Pre-Embargo cabinets were found.  One was from the SOL Brand and I think the other was PL.  Can't find the article though.

On 6/26/2019 at 10:57 AM, GWG said:

Love the box,  Don't see it often and it adds an additional uniqueness to the presentation. I am beyond curious to the specifics. I have been to numerous locations and nothing shows up about this cigar. I would also be curious as to the rest of the collection this owner has?

From the James Fox shop collection in Dublin. Witnessed this same cabinet a couple of weeks back. 

An amazing collection of rarities, antiquities and just never seen before stuff!