way to interrupt your own press conference!

1 hour ago, BoliDan said:

So, they arrested him making an inappropriate comment? The guy is clearly scum, but seems excessive to haul him away in cuffs for simply being obscene. 

The guy has a history with the police and was just released from the watch house that morning.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BoliDan said:

So, they arrested him making an inappropriate comment? The guy is clearly scum, but seems excessive to haul him away in cuffs for simply being obscene. 

no, he then went off and started hassling a young girl. was chased by the girl's father and has now been charged with stalking, among other things. he was "known" to police. so cuffs probably were not excessive. 

13 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

no, he then went off and started hassling a young girl. was chased by the girl's father and has now been charged with stalking, among other things. he was "known" to police. so cuffs probably were not excessive. 

Too bad the girl's father couldn't have got to him first. What a POS.

Just now, TBird55 said:

Too bad the girl's father couldn't have got to him first. What a POS.

yes, i think most fathers would think that as well. unfortunately, the problem becomes that after you have given him a kick or a whack that you are the one arrested. 

15 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

yes, i think most fathers would think that as well. unfortunately, the problem becomes that after you have given him a kick or a whack that you are the one arrested. 

True, but if someone did that to my daughter or wife, one of us would suffer a severe ass whipping. I would just have to take my chances with a jury.