You’re an idiot. Admit it.

4 hours ago, ayepatz said:

Nobody else got any tales of self-confessed male idiocy?

As a young man, had a bit of strain on my inner thigh after playing rugby,   I tended to it liberally with fireyjack, (a super heated muscle balm) and then went to bed

anyway in the night, it manage to work it's way onto my balls..............JESUS!!!!!   it felt minature jet had run a sorte over my crotch in the night, and Napalmed my nuts.   also being oil based, there was not quick fix for this problem. A long night of pathetic snivelling was endured

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, ayepatz said:

Nobody else got any tales of self-confessed male idiocy?

Pride cometh before the fall, gentlemen. ?

Well, I'm not one to gossip, but I seem to recall a member here admitting that another member here had a dude looks like a lady incident.

Something about Sunday night on the Malecón in Havana....

But I'm not sure that qualifies as idiocy as much as being duped by false advertising.

After a long flight I woke in the middle of the night with really dry eyes. Staggered to the hotel bathroom and sprayed them with the optrex stuff (Not!). In the dark and jet-lagged I had picked up the breath freshener spray intstead, then in a blinded rage managed to fall arse over tit into the bath. The sore head made my eyes feel better, relatively anyway.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/10/2019 at 5:01 PM, Stogiepuffer said:

I read an article about 6 years back about how people were complaining about their dishwashers were no longer cleaning the dishes well enough and we're replacing their dishwashing machines with nee. Apparently the EP@ banned TSP from dishwashing detergents due to TSP killing wildlife. Well just last week I was looking at the ingredients in my kids cereal and saw TSP. I guess the EP@ needs to talk to the FD@.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Yeah it's a non-nutritive cereal varnish. It's semi-permiable. It's not osmotic. What it does is it coats and seals the flake, prevents the milk from penetrating it.

• Haha 1

When I was in elementary school, my mum had her chums over for a backyard cacklefest. After they had been at it for a while, I was summoned and given direction to bring some napkins. I went inside and, after a lengthy search, returned to the matriarch with a stack of sanitary napkins. Not only did my mum dub me a total idiot, I had the entire hoard of drunken harridans hurling abuse and rubbish at me as I slunk away.

3756DC44-CBBA-4861-AC83-CF52E26C5825.jpeg.5ff104a81ee3fe515dc96ee555123e2d.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/10/2019 at 4:34 PM, MoeFOH said:

For the last couple of mornings, I've woken up to the Gmail notifications of this thread on my phone's lock screen. It's a wonderfully sobering morning mantra: "You're an idiot. Admit it."

Long may this thread continue!

Thank you, Iain. : )

Here’s your daily reminder. ?

• Haha 1