Trinidad Reyes

I've only tried Reyes, coloniales, vigia and fundadores. All of them was amazing and so enjoyable from start to finish. Perfect draw, perfect burn.

I would however advice you to sample before buying whole box. With any cigar. 

• Like 1

Great little cigar.  Has a sweet , sourdough profile to it. Very smooth, medium bodied smoke.  The only small cigar that could match or surpass it IMO is the H Upmann Half Corona (cheaper too).  Overall Trinidad is a very accessible marca from a taste profile.  Only Coloniales seem to have some "oomph" and sit in the bolder area of flavours.  And that's not bad. To me, they're a great stick.  

• Like 1

I like Trinidad as a general rule, but I have to admit, I have yet to smoke a Fundadores that made me say “wow” (I realize most people absolutely love them, so I am in the minority there).  I have thoroughly enjoyed almost every Reyes and Coloniales I have smoked to date. I do have some Vigia resting but have not cracked them yet. 

• Like 1

@nkostyan mentions that they are a bit rough and simple ad that's spot on to me. The Vigia is one of the most unique and best tasting Cubans out there in the regular production single banded line. The Coloniales and Reyes are muted versions of the Vigia. I am hoping to find that the Vigia is muted compared to the La Trova. I probably won't buy another box of Reyes. Just my two cents.

• Like 1

One of the cigars i love at a very young age some sweet, bready  type of flavor with a hint of strong coffee is the best way to describe it. It’s a great cigar overall. I alway have a box of the reyes and coloniales in my humidor.

• Like 1

You’re not going to go wrong with the Reyes. They are wonderful. Get a 12 count box if you’re still on the fence and try them. I’ve only had the Reyes and the Fundadores, but IMHO, I find the Reyes a bit stronger and the Fundadores a more flavorful smoke. But even with it being a bit stronger, it’s still an enjoyable cigar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Fantastic small cigar, but they typically need 5 years or so to really start ringing the bell.  Smoking them earlier almost always has been a waste.  Bonus: 2 Reyes smoked back-to-back, while not as good as a Fundadores, are nearly so and a few bucks cheaper!

• Like 1