The 5 Most Expensive Motorcycles You Can Buy Right Now: + Post up your two wheel ride!

One to get the juices rolling for our FOH Biking community. 

After you read it....post up your ride .:thumbsup:

The 5 Most Expensive Motorcycles You Can Buy Right Now

When money is no object, the object is lust

By Jon Langston October 20, 2018

Confederate FA-13 Combat Bomber: $135,000

Confederate FA-13 Combat Bomber

Confederate FA-13 Combat Bomber

Courtesy of Confederate Motorcycles LLC

To turn a phrase, rumors of the demise of Confederate Motorcycles have been greatly exaggerated. While its true founder Matt Chambers announced in 2017 that Confederate would be changing its name to Curtiss Motor Company and pivot to produce only electric cruisers, venture capitalist Ernest Lee was not content to let the Confederate brand ride away into the ether. Lee acquired the intellectual property rights and designs to Confederate bikes, and Confederate Motorcycles LLC has begun production on a new Confederate G3 P-51 Combat Fighter.

In the meantime, Confederate is selling the last remaining FA-13 Combat Bombers—the most powerful motorcycle the company ever produced. Carved entirely from solid billet blocks of military-grade aluminum with a stealth-matte anodized finish and horsehide-wrapped saddle, it’s unlike any other motorcycle on the road.

It’s a face-melter. Powered by a 2,163cc, 56-degree, air-cooled V-twin, it cranks out 145 bhp and 160 foot-pounds of torque for a top speed of more than 160 mph. The monocoque frame features a 7-inch-diameter backbone that doubles as a 3.75-gallon fuel tank. The Combat Bomber has fully adjustable suspension front and rear, a 62.5-inch wheelbase, and a sporty 29.5-inch seat height.

Interested? You’d better hurry—only five FA-13 Combat Bombers remain. If you miss out, no worries; the 2019 G3 P-51 Combat Fighter ($125,000) is coming in December, with new versions of the iconic Confederate Wraith and Hellcat models to follow.

Ecosse Founder’s Edition Night Stalker: $277,000

Ecosse Founder’s Edition Night Stalker

Ecosse Founder’s Edition Night Stalker

Courtesy of Ecosse Moto Works

The US Army’s 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (160th SOAR), also known as the Night Stalkers, provides helicopter support for covert nighttime special-ops forces. As a tribute to SOAR, North Carolina-based boutique builder Ecosse Moto Works has created the ultra-exclusive Night Stalker motorcycle, designed in consultation with a member of the team. Appropriately, it’s a dark, café-inspired design, with a roaring engine, titanium construction, and military-spec components. It also comes with an actual Airborne Tactical Solutions aviator helmet, adapted for motorcycle use. And a wristwatch.

The Night Stalker is powered by a massive 2,100cc V-twin that makes 140 hp and puts 145 foot-pounds of torque to the rear wheel. The chassis, exhaust headers, and all axles and fasteners are titanium and polished to a subtle sheen that stays true to the stealth design. It features military-spec coatings and electrical, programmable LED lighting and instrumentation, adjustable hand and foot controls to dial in the riding position, several 3-D-printed components to save weight, and handcrafted carbon-fiber bodywork that ties in nicely with the carbon-fiber wheels. All those lightweight parts translate to a dry weight of just 431 pounds; Ecosse claims the Night Stalker launches from 0 to 60 in less than 2.5 seconds. Definitely special ops.

The Night Stalker comes with a matching timepiece from renowned luxury watchmaker BRM (Bernard Richards Manufacture). Made from Arcap aluminum (used in satellites), it features a titanium case, handcrafted aluminum/tantalum rotor, crystal sapphire front, and more.

Part of the proceeds from the Night Stalker will go to the Night Stalker Foundation, a 501(c)19 nonprofit that serves SOAR and their families.

Carducci SC3 ADV: $100,000

Carducci SC3 ADV

Carducci SC3 ADV

Carducci

ver wish you could ride your Sportster in the dirt? Now’s your chance. The 3-D CAD-designed, stress-tested Carducci SC3 Adventure takes the Sportster 1200 V-twin and builds it out for long jaunts into the wilderness.

First, Jim Carducci and his team upgrade the engine with a 1,250cc NRHS kit and Andrews cams, then rejet the carb and let it breathe with custom 2-into-1 header and Leo Vince exhaust. The 48mm Öhlins fork is mounted in strong triple clamps with an integrated steering damper, while out back twin Öhlins shocks soften the extended billet aluminum swingarm. The foot controls and handlebars are set up for an off-road standing position, and the adjustable risers are vibration-damped. Beringer brakes and Excel rims with heavy-gauge spokes offer stability and confidence. The long wheelbase (62.5 inches) and generous rake and trail (27 degrees and 4.6 inches) make the SC3 Adventure steady at speed as well as in loose sand. The bike has a dry weight of 465 pounds.

A custom-made Corbin seat provides comfort, and the 6.3-gallon, hand-formed aluminum gas tank (there’s an option for a 2.75-gallon version) provides 200-plus miles of riding range. Stacked dual Baja Designs Squadron Pro headlights and LED taillight and blinkers are designed to handle the vibrations of off-road riding. Finally, the SC3 bike is outfitted with off-road staples like a skid plate, handguards, steel crash bar, and chrome-moly kickstand. It also features a metal rear rack with mount points for gas cans, and an aluminum fly screen up front.

So what’s left from the stock Sporty? The frame (with some minor mods, of course), the beefed-up motor, and the dialed-in carb, as well as the instrumentation, oil tank, battery tray, wiring harness, throttle, and handlebar switches, as well as the swingarm bearings and pivot bolt.

All that said, Carducci told us he’s already working on a next-generation SC3 Adventure bike that will be even more off-road focused, with a 1,275cc engine that makes more than 100 hp, weighs 23 pounds less, sports 10-inch suspension travel front and rear, and has high-speed lighting for fast night riding. Keep your eyes peeled; he plans to unveil the build in November.

Arch Method 143

Arch Method 143

Arch Method 143

Arch Motorcycle Company

Arch Motorcycle’s latest creation is the stunning Method 143 power cruiser. The first bike since Arch’s partnership with Swiss company Suter Racing, the Method 143 is limited to a production run of just 23 motorcycles. And it’s bound to be as pricey as it is extraordinary.

The Method takes its name from the massive, 143-inch S&S V-twin powerplant nestled into a first-of-its-kind carbon-fiber chassis, with its fuel cell integrated into the frame. Made with more than 200 custom parts carved out of billet aluminum, it also features a single-sided, CNC-machined swingarm with a carbon-fiber cover, as well as a full titanium and carbon-fiber exhaust from SC-Project. The suspension is pure Öhlins, of course, dialed in to Arch’s specs. ISR Brakes developed the monobloc brake system, with dual six-piston calipers up front and a single four-piston unit out back. Arch’s own gorgeous carbon-fiber Turbine wheels are wrapped in Michelin Power RS tires. And check out the MotoGP-inspired titanium exhaust with carbon-fiber muffler.

The Method 143 is a sexy beast to be sure, with heart-pounding power and torque guaranteed. But for now, all we can do is dream; Arch is keeping the actual specs, along with the price, a closely guarded secret—though judging by Arch’s previous MSRPs, it’s safe to surmise it’ll be north of six figures.

Tamburini T12 Massimo

Tamburini T12 Massimo: $1,000,000

Tamburini T12 Massimo

Bruno dePrato

Gentlemen, count your checkbooks. The T12 Massimo was the final project by legendary Italian motorcycle designer Massimo Tamburini, who created iconic superbikes for Cagiva, MV Agusta, Ducati, and Bimota. During his quest to build the perfect superbike, Tamburini was always handcuffed by budget limitations, street-legal laws, and tight corporate structures. When he left MV Agusta in December 2008, he was slapped with a three-year non-compete clause. Not a man to be tied down, Tamburini began to work in secrecy on what was intended to be his greatest motorcycle project ever. He died in 2014 before it was complete. But thanks to his son Andrea, in 2016 12 T12 Massimos were unveiled and made available to purchase for a cool $1 million each.

Freed from the constraints of corporate bylaws and the need to be street-legal, at 341 pounds the T12 is one of the lightest 1,000cc racebikes ever built, thanks to the extensive use of magnesium, carbon fiber, and aluminum alloy. From the MotoGP-spec Brembo brakes and custom-built Öhlins suspension to the carbon-fiber bodywork and forged magnesium wheels, the T12 is a rocket ship on two wheels, built to turn on a dime and stop in an instant. Tamburini sourced a 230-hp, World Superbike-spec BMW S1000RR engine and designed an immaculate high-tensile steel tube frame around it that’s adjustable, allowing the rider to change the rigidity of the structure without replacing parts.

Massimo Tamburini’s magnum opus might be the greatest creation ever by the man some call the “Michelangelo of the motorcycle.” Our colleagues at Motorcyclist recently published a full gallery of the T12 Massimo;

• Like 2

Guest Nekhyludov
53 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Whenever your bike is in the garage/workshop, do you stand outside in a ripped t-shirt yelling her name?:lol3:

STELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! :lol:

DOA - bikes are a lot of fun.  But the problem that comes into play are many numerous x factors.  From everything under the sun like roads that should be outlawed for the condition they are in (at least here in the northeast) to your half blind grandma's / pa's who still takes their vehicle out on sundays but can't see over the streering wheel

to deer (white tail) running across the road.  Here (NE States) the traffic is super heavy and everyone is eager to get somewhere come hell or high water.

and they don't mind running you over.  Also in the state i live in there is NO helmet law so come every spring when riders are chopping at the bit

to get out on the road including myself there is a huge spike in "car meets bike" accidents and you know how that ends. As I get older each new year I ride less and less.

I have seen many friends die or get hurt very badly bike riding in thier all to often young life.  Riding is super fun but most of the time it ain't the bikers

fault it's the other guy / gal who tells the cop "I just did not see the biker".  Most likely this is my last spring / summer riding.  I want

to retire with my mind and body intact.  Bone fishing in the keys, walking along the Med. on the coast of France / Italy back to Japan and

into onsens (hot baths) and above all smoke the best damn smokes i can get from Rob.  Cuba is soon only three hours from where I live as the coach aircraft

flies.  So mates remember they won't see you until it is to late so watch out for them, stay safe and good luck!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Derboesekoenig said:

Miss my bike. Since I'm overseas, sadly it has been sitting for awhile. It's a custom one-off built from a 1996 Triumph Adventurer. It's my avatar.

Here's the link from the builder: http://steelbentcustoms.com/  --- Listed under "Builds" - 1996 Triumph Adventurer "Tuxedo"

I believe the mileage was at 336 when I parked it.

build_53c.jpg

Where’s it garaged? I wouldn't mind “circulating the fluids” for you. ?

I dont have a bike and I would kill myself in about a week if I did. But, I woulnt mind a Boss Hoss like the one I saw parked in front of Alaska’s best gentlemens club last time I was in Anchorage. Liquid cooled V8, 500 HP deathwish. How do you think it handles in the snow?

C19A22B7-FF39-4E42-9C22-F77AA23A3888.thumb.jpeg.dbc4ddcd30218d83026f5bacb0144231.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Nekhyludov said:

Her name is Stella.

IMG_20180908_123616.thumb.jpg.f7dbf255068f7013f3d72cc544f13858.jpg

Love seeing a fellow Kansas member here. So great!! I live about 20 mins away from the Outlaw shop in Overland Park. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

It is in pristine condition in the foyer of czars.

Hankering for a new one and needing inspiration.

You better post some pictures for the new guys to see that awesome painted and restored machine!

4 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

After about a decade of pleas from my wife, I sold my Harley Crossbones, that I customized.  I did all the copper and brass work myself, and the pin striping and seat were done for me by NYC Choppers.

Then, someone made me an offer I couldnt refuse on my mint 1970 Harley Sportster.  It was 100% original.  I miss that one too.  Especially the suicide clutch.

Now, all I have left is a 250cc Vespa GTS that I keep out at the beach house.  Sadly, I dont have any pictures of it.

Supposedly a condition of my mom marrying my dad was that he sold his bike.....guess what the first thing he bought was when they divorced? 

You guessed it, specifically;   Centennial edition Harley Davidson Softail

• Like 1

Here's my current bike, well, my first bike (Honda Rebel 300 - 2018), as recently got my level 1 licence and am still a learner...under powered a bit at the start but once she gets going i never want to get off. And, as is my incongruous nature I ride the bike wearing a HD jacket.

IMG_1779.thumb.jpg.54c7c035b9f9f5a8f046389a6727782d.jpg

IMG_1951.thumb.jpg.c0b80d1b4c04ff40eee35e877c1333d5.jpg

IMG_1958.thumb.jpg.e92435faf9aa1262e59a59638ab1ecf6.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

New study for all those trying to convince the significant other a bike is a good idea..... I especially like the line, "In short, it seems that riding a scoot gives you some of the same benefits as a workout and decreases cortisol, the nasty hormone that signals stress".

https://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/new-study-finds-motorcycle-riding-decreases-stress-increases-focus?cmpid=ene20190123&utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&cid=47496&mid=410157544