What are you listening to?

Interesting new album release of TB and featured artists on each song. Very nice

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

original copy of the first Dire Straits record. Sounds amazing on vinyl. Dug this out of my old man’s crate of records. Absolutely amazing. 

3 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

Interesting new album release of TB and featured artists on each song. Very nice

Woah! I'll have to listen to this later! Bolin was such a monster.

On 1/7/2024 at 5:22 PM, Chibearsv said:

That's great, thanks! I wish i could hear it a little better, but at the moment it is just not possible. I've started to check different options of hearing aid online and will have an appointment with the professional audiologist in few weeks. It is difficult to accept fact that i gonna use the device for the rest of my life but i guess i don't have another option at the moment. 

This is one hell of a trip, and quite an impressive achievement on several levels. Turkish fusion recorded direct-to-disc by Night Dreamer. First class sound quality and brilliant music for the adventurous listener

https://islandman-feat-okaytemiz-and-muhlisberberolu.bandcamp.com/album/direct-to-disc-sessions

PXL_20240112_093008509_copy_1018x1353.jpg.9b8f0d70fdf9eab703a0effbeec90374.jpg

• Like 1

Wore this out during my youth. It's still an old favorite. I've been on a kick lately. 

• Like 2

I recently stumbled on a really cool new surf/sailing documentary on Youtube called Calypte...highly recommended. I was equally blown away with the soundtrack, which featured a lot of pleasant, exotic ambient stuff...not normally my thing, but it was all superbly matched to the story as it unfolded. This was one of the more memorable tunes that’s now stuck in my head, haha!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Islandboy said:

I recently stumbled on a really cool new surf/sailing documentary on Youtube called Calypte...highly recommended. I was equally blown away with the soundtrack, which featured a lot of pleasant, exotic ambient stuff...not normally my thing, but it was all superbly matched to the story as it unfolded. This was one of the more memorable tunes that’s now stuck in my head, haha!

I would have loved this back when I smoked grass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Here’s another funky tune from the aforementioned Calypte documentary....there’s definitely a cigar vibe here.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KCCubano said:

Classic Stones. Excellent album. I have them all and this is in my top 3.

So let's see. Sticky Fingers,Exile, and man...Let It Bleed? Beggars?

3 hours ago, Ford2112 said:

So let's see. Sticky Fingers,Exile, and man...Let It Bleed? Beggars?

Lately I’ve been loving Beggars.

• Like 3

Aside from a couple songs, Stones doesn’t do it for me, never has, don’t know why. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Chibearsv said:

Aside from a couple songs, Stones doesn’t do it for me, never has, don’t know why. 

I get that. I love them but for a long time never paid much mind to them.  One day something clicked . 

• Like 3

On 1/18/2024 at 8:13 AM, El Presidente said:

Too bad this is just a single. Would love a whole album with this vibe.

• 4 weeks later...