What are you listening to?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

original copy of the first Dire Straits record. Sounds amazing on vinyl. Dug this out of my old man’s crate of records. Absolutely amazing. 

SCRATCH RADIO!!

Best internet radio station out there. I got turned onto it 10 years ago and have been in love ever since. Playlists are usually about a week long and there is no talk or commercials or anything.

This guy Chris in Jamaica met a lovely lady name Rita from Vancouver while she was on holiday in his home. They fell in love and that was that. After marrying and moving to Canada, Chris was disappointed to not have his native music on the radio where he lived anymore. What did he do? Start an internet radio station. He compiled SHITTONS of fantastic Jamaican music and put it up for everyone to listen to freely. I've seen the guy through 3 new servers and donated to the cause. He even inspired me to go and see the man, the myth, the legend Lee Scratch Perry himself in concert last year. WHAT A SHOW!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Currently I’m listening to the sound of the old men at the cigar bar playing dominos. Not the most relaxing sound I’ll admit. 

As far as music goes I’ve had Fischerspooner, Apple Music top 100, and my wedding playlist on most times lately. 

• JohnS changed the title to What are you listening to?