A single man's Refrigerator

dc6017a5093be8714ed18756a2c503cf.jpg

I’ll raise you in the quest for the most single mans refrigerator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only the most critical items...beer and a bag of onions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Married man's refrigerator.
Second door shelf is all nail varnish, apparently it needs to be kept cool. Who knew? cf464fe3c962550833e4d6d7a81afbe1.jpg

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

• Haha 4

Guest Nekhyludov

I lived in New Orleans during Katrina, and when I came back to the city after the storm, the whole city absolutely reeked of 100,000 rotting refrigerators. I'll never forget that stench as long as I live.

I opened the door to my apartment for the first time expecting to find my own small piece of hell in my kitchen. I cautiously opened the door to the fridge, peeked inside ... and realized that the only thing I had had in there was a small tub of margarine and half a pack of Kraft singles :lol:

I threw both in the trash, and went on to enjoy six months of having the only working refrigerator in a 100 mile radius.

1 hour ago, Ken Gargett said:

i'm calling this as rubbish.

no self-respecting single bloke would ever be caught dead with almond milk in his fridge. it is a set-up. 

56 minutes ago, bpm32 said:

Hmm, Ken brings up a good point here. A lot of married guys have garage fridges that look exactly like these. The real fridges are full of kale and celery and crap like that.

I don't think Ken has seen his fridge in years... between all the vines and snakes it's just not worth it. 

Just now, houdini said:

LOL. I tried it for frothing with my espressos. Not that good at all. I just liked that there was no sugar. Sorry to disappoint Ken! Im in NYC....Whats a garage? And you guys have fridges in them?? ?

garages are made for fridges, fishing gear and snakes. cars if they will fit.

but i'm still not buying the almond milk. sorry, but that is a crime of strict liability. res ipsa loquitor. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

*Impressive, everybody. Those fridges are WELL stocked...!

5 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

i'm calling this as rubbish.

no self-respecting single bloke would ever be caught dead with almond milk in his fridge. it is a set-up. 

I’m not saying you’re wrong, but c’mon...the chocolate and cigars cancel this out.

1 hour ago, Ken Gargett said:

garages are made for fridges, fishing gear and snakes. cars if they will fit.

but i'm still not buying the almond milk. sorry, but that is a crime of strict liability. res ipsa loquitor. 

I will second the hostility to almond milk, but it's strange isn't it, what we come to accept as 'normal'?. What do you want on your weetabix. This juice we've processed from a nut? Or the juice we've sucked out of the tits of that that giant black and white fart machine, over there?.    When you put it like that, the primary sounds a little less creepy.

3 hours ago, ayepatz said:

A proper bloke’s fridge, in my view, should contain the two major food groups - meat and beer.

A proper bachelor's fridge has beer, condiments and empty takeaway containers.

• Haha 1