Thanksgiving cigars.....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was given a beautiful Sir David from a great brother from OZ . (Thanks again) The smoke was good. Rich smooth flavor throughout. It didn’t change much along the way,it was pretty consistent. I

Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday.  I made way too much food and  used way too much butter lol.  My mom made phenomenal dessert. Watched some football with my old man.  The Mrs. and I also

Post prandial from a friend ??

8 minutes ago, Jequan_sparxxx said:

In Canada, we had our Thanksgiving a few weeks ago so I won't be enjoying any turkey this weekend. However, I will never shy away from giving thanks!

To all my American friends, family and FOHers, Happy Thanksgiving to all!  

IMG_20181122_184533_Bokeh.thumb.jpg.9564a2963af1c200dd029ac645e1c511.jpg

Great choice on the rum :clap:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LLC said:

Winding up the day watching football with an ESO DIC 14 Siglo III and some Santiago de Cuba 20. Really enjoying this pairing.

5f85bb5a3e1ecb805d6939543592c993.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a delicious combo. Enjoy! 

• Like 2

No picture, but I finished up thanksgiving night with a OMS AGO 15 RyJ Mille Fleur. Hate to admit it, but smoking the pipe was more enjoyable as the MF needed to be dry boxed (hadn’t really planned on smoking again).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I smoked a Hoyo De Monterrey LE 2011 Short Pyramid on the catwalk of a Naval warship of the world's finest Navy! As exciting as that sounds, deployment sucks and the cigar was everything people said it would be... overrated! The day prior I smoked a 2016 Epi Especial and it was significantly better. Can't complain about the company that I've got out here. Nothing beats being with my real family, but a safe deployment so far and no loss of lives of people I'm close with is something I can be thankful for.

Cheers everyone.

• Like 2

No time for a cigar yesterday but having one on Black Friday. Smoking a fake Esplendido (real label, fake stick) picked up by a co-worker on the island last week despite my advice on how to avoid counterfeits. Smoking it now to get rid of it and to test out a custom roll ?

5ADEB4BF-2300-4C7C-AF6B-8CE0EE423E92.jpeg

• Like 3