Thanksgiving cigars.....

Let us know what you are enjoying over the thanksgiving weekend! Post up a pic of your cigars, food and or booze. 

You know there is a sampler in there for the drawn winner :D

Have a great Thanksgiving :spotlight:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was given a beautiful Sir David from a great brother from OZ . (Thanks again) The smoke was good. Rich smooth flavor throughout. It didn’t change much along the way,it was pretty consistent. I

Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday.  I made way too much food and  used way too much butter lol.  My mom made phenomenal dessert. Watched some football with my old man.  The Mrs. and I also

Post prandial from a friend ??

I am sitting here at almost 7:00 am on my second cup of coffee and was just starting to try to think of what to have.  :lol3:  NFL starts around noon or a little after and the Redskins/Cowboys are on this afternoon. :football:   So I have to put my tin hat on and start thinking.  :dunce:  Will surely have some bourbon.  That is the easy part.  :2thumbs:  Will have to report back.  :ph34r:

It’s the second coldest Thanksgiving in recorded history here in the NYC area, and all of the local cigar lounges are closed for the holiday.  I did manage to smoke a Vigia outside when I got home from work this morning, but it wasn’t fun.

-2°C and wind is 18 gusting to 26 mph so a double corona is out. We will be guests of our Lebanese mates and I will bring some RA REs along to enjoy in the garage after dinner. Happy Thanksgiving, one and all!

I report into a US office so I took today and Friday off.

Very cold here in Toronto but the sun is shining and wind on my balcony is blocked so really not that bad.

Starting with a Party Short and an Americano.

It’s been a brutal beginning to the winter, I hope it gets better.

ee35a6530b3782bebd64b2a625946961.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Now THAT sounds like a load of fun....
I cant tell if there's sarcasm there or not, but I am very excited about that. We are hitting 4 Kroger stores that are each individually doing pappy lotteries. Then Saturday morning we are going to a liquor barn lottery. Should be very exciting, even if we dont get what we want, we will likely get something for our efforts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, prodigy said:

I cant tell if there's sarcasm there or not, but I am very excited about that. We are hitting 4 Kroger stores that are each individually doing pappy lotteries. Then Saturday morning we are going to a liquor barn lottery. Should be very exciting, even if we dont get what we want, we will likely get something for our efforts.

Oh, no!   I’m jealous!!    

On my to-do list for sure!!!  

You can have the Pappy.  

Get me a bottle of George T Stagg!!

Oh, no!   I’m jealous!!    
On my to-do list for sure!!!  

You can have the Pappy.  
Get me a bottle of George T Stagg!!
That's my favorite as well...2000c4fd17e51ec519b883d2cbafceb6.jpg

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Stump89 said:

Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday.  I made way too much food and  used way too much butter lol.  My mom made phenomenal dessert. Watched some football with my old man.  The Mrs. and I also told the family we are expecting our 4th girl in may! Smoked a lovely '11 Petit Corona del Punch, a 95er at least.  From my family to everyone, Happy Thanksgiving!

20181122_160051.jpg

20181122_152809.jpg

20181122_144658.jpg

20181122_160057.jpg

Blessed man... thank for sharing. -tP

• Like 2