RG Perlas or RyJ Mille Fleur?

hhhm so difficult..........depends what you're after really.  To me i'd go with the Perlas.  RG are going through a real sweet spot (not including the 88)  and small format R&J can be a bit of a crap shoot. RG richer, more consistent, better aging potential

If it was me, I'd go for neither, and buy a 2016 box of RG Petit Coronas.......I know thats not what you asked.........but thats what I'm saying.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Jimmy_jack said:

Want to buy from the cart. Stuck between the two, same price basically. 

Any significantly different experience between the two?

Same price? Most vendors should have the RGP priced at least 10% lower than RyJ MF. 

That being said, regardless of the fact that the two are very different I think the RGP is a better cigar. I suppose a RyJ lover might disagree but I think the RGP is a superior cigar and possibly the best value in CCs. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Same price? Most vendors should have the RGP priced at least 10% lower than RyJ MF. 

That being said, regardless of the fact that the two are very different I think the RGP is a better cigar. I suppose a RyJ lover might disagree but I think the RGP is a superior cigar and possibly the best value in CCs. 

Host has RG for $1 more...shhhh don’t tell anyone 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Agreed, and I know you’ll also agree with me that the por larrañaga panetelas are an equally great value. Another really fine cigar at bargain basement prices. 

I’m biased against ryj in general, so take this with a grain of salt, but rg perlas are really fantastic cigars, even at twice the price. Compared to a monte 5 or siglo 1 (both also perlas), I’d buy the rg perlas in a heartbeat. That’s not to knock the siglo 1, but at more than twice the price, I’m not of the opinion tbat it’s even remotely close to twice as good as a rg perla. They’re just great. 

That reminds me i need to buy a box ?

• Like 1