FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

2 hours ago, Fuzz said:

@JohnS decided to bring his own ashtray....

15381980699807843013010540515744.jpg

@Fuzz shared out a Reynaldo and Alex custom so I'm in 'heaven' so to speak. They deserve they're own ashtray!

P.S. My son George is in the background, in the blue New York Knicks jacket, enjoying the same great cigars!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

@JohnS is now drunk and now rambling.... what the hell?

Haha...yes, I've enjoyed the Macallan Fine Oak 12 on offer this afternoon. It was unavailable for worldwide markets for awhile, right? What a lovely Speyside Scotch. All good folks, Fuzz is having a laugh at my expense, as usual! Plus, this game of Talisman is very intense right now!

• Haha 1

Just got back from Israel and Elys took a picture of me at the beach.  Great time of year to visit.  Every day was sunny and the beaches are marvelous.  Can smoke cigars outside without an issue.  Great food and too expensive.

moses beach 2.JPG

• Like 4

Continued from my last post...

The finished steel build of the stage before production rolls in the next day. We built it in two 9 hour days. They have three complete builds of this leapfrogging from date to date with production gear right behind.

finishstage.thumb.jpg.5a36aeb4b0dc5d41633169b0d55b754f.jpg

The river of feeder cable from the generators and stadium power to run everything...

feeder.thumb.jpg.d4b4af222c875d2ef3a3eb19e57ef9ac.jpg

A view from the back of the stadium day of show on my way to lunch...

rtg.thumb.jpg.1457f02d1b302413097dbfcb65f69fd0.jpg

And finally...a bad shot of my brief visit to the side of the stage before getting bored after a minute and returning backstage where I counted the seconds to when I could leave for the night and get some sleep before the rest of the load out the next morning.

show.thumb.jpg.47b757bdb8f61756e9f3930603ccf134.jpg

• Like 4