Found a Pendergast Humidor

smokeeater901

3 hours ago, smokeeater901 said:

Just have to say I've been looking for a larger humidor and I lucked up and found me a Pendergast Humidor on Craigslist. I drove 3 hours and picked it up, was in phenomenal shape and everything worked. Talked to the original manufactor and he gave me the ins and outs on the humidor which was great. Could not be happier with it so I thought I would share a few pics.019770117fe4a0d6cfaaa88f505f3b6e.jpg30770581b053808d8c1652e2daf4b776.jpg42266a08b889c4f12ab7bf1a34f5aeee.jpg66cf25328958a84ff3854eefa95f4a9c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’ve often regretted selling the one that I had when downsizing years ago.

I have the same unit, but without the glass on the sides.  I also purchased mine second hand from a gentlemen who inherited it from a friend and had no use for it.  found it on facebook garage sale of all places.  these humidors are amazing.  can't believe I only paid 400 usd for mine. 

I have the same unit, but without the glass on the sides.  I also purchased mine second hand from a gentlemen who inherited it from a friend and had no use for it.  found it on facebook garage sale of all places.  these humidors are amazing.  can't believe I only paid 400 usd for mine. 
I paid 800 for mine Jim Pendergast told me when he sold them new they were 5K

Interesting design on those. The back panel appears to have space for hoses carrying humidified air?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's a great design, the holes on the right side blow out humidity like supply vents in your house and then the holes on the left side are returns and pull the humidity from right to left and down through the bottom door on the left and back through the humidifier

• 3 weeks later...

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 2:16 PM, smokeeater901 said:

I paid 800 for mine Jim Pendergast told me when he sold them new they were 5K

FYI these guys are going back in business.

https://pendergasthumidors.com/

I was having issues holding humidity with my unit I purchased.  The fan on the humidifier was constantly running. I spoke with someone at Pendergast after using the website to send  message and they recommended that I change the weather stripping around the doors on the entire humidor.  I found the right weather stripping on amazon for about $20 (needed 2 rolls of 25 feet each).  See link below.  The has solved my issue

https://www.amazon.com/Trim-Lok-Ribbed-Rectangle-Rubber-Seal/dp/B00NL4B11E/ref=sr_1_36?ie=UTF8&qid=1522764623&sr=8-36&keywords=trim-lok 

• 3 years later...
It is customary to introduce oneself here, before requesting assistance from the Forum.
Four years @Fuzz , that's a long wait for an intro. Worthy of one of your necropost gifs surely

Sent by spooky action at a distance

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Akela3rd said:

Four years @Fuzz , that's a long wait for an intro. Worthy of one of your necropost gifs surelyemoji2957.png

Sent by spooky action at a distance

Nah. Some long time lurkers never post until they want something, and I still hold them to the "Introduce yourself, before asking for assistance" niceties. Besides, that guy is gone now. But if he comes back, he'd better post an intro!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2