Desert Island Cigars

I'm aware that similar threads have existed, but I'm putting a little spin on this and hoping it sparks some interesting responses...

1.  You only get one brand to smoke for the rest of eternity.  You can have anything under that brand in perpetuity.  

2.  You only get one cigar to smoke for the rest of eternity.  Non regional editions, regular production cigar

3.  You only get one cigar to smoke for the rest of eternity, no restrictions, new or old, doesn't have to be readily avaliable.

• Like 1

Following OP's interesting criteria:

1. Cohiba (if allowed anything current and future under the brand) or RA (if also allowed anything historical under the brand).

2. LGC Mdo2 (or if that's not deemed current production, then Cohiba Lanceros).

3. RA Grandes. I plead the recency effect.

• Like 1

1 Cohiba

2 Coro or Siglo 4-Both of which I am nearly and completely out of now

3 Bolivar Gold Medal - the real ones not the LCDH( or whoever it was) reproduction

1.) Cohiba

2.) Siglo 2 (would go with larger cigar like Siglo 6 or Winnie but I don't think I would like being forced to fire up a cigar that large every day)

3.) Cohiba Gran Reserva (And I just contradicted #2, oh well, three or 4 puffs and toss on GR--so be it., assuming an unlimited supply.)

• Like 2

Guest Nekhyludov

1) Padron. Sorry, but performance and reliability matter - especially in perpetuity, forever.

2) HUSW

3) Cuban Davidoff No. 1

* I don't believe you disallowed discontinued regular productions - did you? And since everybody's taking the liberty of stating their three bests (preferences), for me:

1) Ramon Allones 898 Cabinet (Varnished)

2) Punch Black Prince

3) Por Larranaga Magnums

* Much thanks to Perelman's Pocket Cyclopedia of Havana Cigars, Third Edition!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BuzzArd said:

What's my guarantee that the sole vitola I choose will be spot-on stick after stick?  

<_<

you can probably find it written into the same mythical document that condemns you to this island and provides you with an endless supply of cigars.

if the magic pudding of cigars exists, why would it give you duds?

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

you can probably find it written into the same mythical document that condemns you to this island and provides you with an endless supply of cigars.

if the magic pudding of cigars exists, why would it give you duds?

Because it is a fay and fickle puddin'.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cigcars said:

* I don't believe you disallowed discontinued regular productions - did you? And since everybody's taking the liberty of stating their three bests (preferences), for me:

1) Ramon Allones 898 Cabinet (Varnished)

2) Punch Black Prince

3) Por Larranaga Magnums

* Much thanks to Perelman's Pocket Cyclopedia of Havana Cigars, Third Edition!

I spoke with the judges...

Our island will allow it.  

• Like 3