Ramon Allones Hunters & Frankau Anniversario 225: Regional Review Rumble

I regret not buying a cab of these, I hesitated a couple of days after release, and they basically kept going up £50 every day.  IMHO a full four cab humidor of these, will be the best pound for pound investment in the modern cigar market. 

6 hours ago, LordAnubis said:

Glad you blokes enjoy them emoji1417.png. Unfortunately, I just couldn't come around to them!

Just curious -- do you think this was because of the floral character that Jeremy mentioned?  Or was it something else?

These were not cheap.  Even worse buying in Canadian funds. But i bit the bullet and grabbed 10.  They are a luxurious smoke and worth the time and money.  So much to like about how this release was planned and executed.  The vitola, the forced aging/release schedule.  In all a great smoke to lose yourself in.  

• Like 1

Just curious -- do you think this was because of the floral character that Jeremy mentioned?  Or was it something else?

Got to be honest. Don't know why I didn't like it. Don't remeber it much. I think that's part of the problem. It wasn't memorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...