Bloody shiraz gin


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to be available here in the UK. Very interested in this, I think I'm going to get it for the missus, then hide it once the brownie points have been gained. Cheers for bringing it to our attentio

Made it all the way to New York today! 

Gday guys my gin came in today what can i say I tried some already it is very tasty indeed and complex. Will go nicely with a cigar im sure. 59833aa233e4a2d9cd835f6c2f801219.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, dicko said:

Gday guys my gin came in today what can i say I tried some already it is very tasty indeed and complex. Will go nicely with a cigar im sure. 59833aa233e4a2d9cd835f6c2f801219.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
 

cracked one of mine, or more technically, one of a mate's that i arranged, last night. hard not to love!

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎14‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 4:53 AM, JC67 said:

Happy to hear other opinions but to my taste the 2017 is not at good as the 2016 which had a little more bite

 

5944786e58518_2017-06-1709_55_33.jpg.12b4e7c626429e09ae16f46dff7c4410.jpg

My delivery got left behind at a Sydney Postal Centre this week (I could track it not moving since it arrived Sunday from Melbourne), so I e-mailed Four Pillars on Thursday and they were great. They got in contact with Australia Post, the bottle was located and the delivery completed the next day! The Four Pillars team are just fantastic!

I aim to give one of these bottles to Fuzz this weekend and I hope to do a vertical tasting with the 2016 and 2017 batches too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, JohnS said:

 

5944786e58518_2017-06-1709_55_33.jpg.12b4e7c626429e09ae16f46dff7c4410.jpg

My delivery got left behind at a Sydney Postal Centre this week (I could track it not moving since it arrived Sunday from Melbourne), so I e-mailed Four Pillars on Thursday and they were great. They got in contact with Australia Post, the bottle was located and the delivery completed the next day! The Four Pillars team are just fantastic!

I aim to give one of these bottles to Fuzz this weekend and I hope to do a vertical tasting with the 2016 and 2017 batches too.

for the 2015 (i think they skipped 16, unless i got something different), much smaller run. not sure if that made a difference. i think the 15 has more vibrancy, more exuberance. the 16 more mellow, more complex. i probably like the pop and wow factor in the 15 but enjoy both.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
Working really hard on getting some of this in Los Angeles.  Won't know until July if my persistence has paid off


Hurray!

Bloody Shiraz is officially available in the states. Sure does pair well with cigars, glad I listened to you guys. In this instance, Monte 3 BLP Feb 08

835932f2abdf8a3efb00d3cc85a1af48.jpg


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

So its been a whopping 6 months since you guys turned me onto this, and Ive gone through  full bottle already.....I don't drink much hard liquor, so thats like a 5 year supply for me. Ive also gone through a bottle of their rare dry gin (which is flippin phenomenal). Even my dad decided he'd drink Gin and Tonics if they all tasted like this stuff. So I raise my glass to you Aussies for the finest gin in the land! Dilly dilly!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the rare dry is the basic one so you should have no problem with that. bloody shiraz is more difficult but keep an eye out.

something new-ish is to be announced soon but i have been sworn to silence so can't say. but keep an eye out.

finally, i see this dilly silly on beer ads. what the hell does it mean?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ken Gargett said:

the rare dry is the basic one so you should have no problem with that. bloody shiraz is more difficult but keep an eye out.

something new-ish is to be announced soon but i have been sworn to silence so can't say. but keep an eye out.

finally, i see this dilly silly on beer ads. what the hell does it mean?

What does "dilly dilly" mean? According to the advertising agency, absolutely nothing and everything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

so it is a bureaucratic/government term used mostly by politicians?

Pretty much. Just a load of gibberish. Politicians wish they could get that many people talking about it, though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, 'bloody' good recommend by Ken.  We ended up finding it in Vietnam last August and now in the U.S.  It became such a favorite for one of our friends that I now must schlepp a bottle with me to Ecuador next month for her birthday! :party:

Odd note about the Bloody Shiraz gin (the Rare Dry is fantastic too) is that it has a relatively short shelf life for a gin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.