Bloody shiraz gin

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to be available here in the UK. Very interested in this, I think I'm going to get it for the missus, then hide it once the brownie points have been gained. Cheers for bringing it to our attentio

dimmers, apols, i have been off air. my understanding was that the batch 1 members were those who helped crowd fund the kick off plus a few mates (i am in the latter category). i gather it was on

cracked one of mine, or more technically, one of a mate's that i arranged, last night. hard not to love!  

Yes, that's right because when I looked into it today Four Pillars pulled down the link (because it was getting too much traffic). Oh well, I hope they bring it up tomorrow. Thanks for the confirmation of the new batch, Ken.

Seems to be available here in the UK. Very interested in this, I think I'm going to get it for the missus, then hide it once the brownie points have been gained. Cheers for bringing it to our attentions Ken

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

Just tried the new one. 

Brilliant. 

And no, not available to any but batch 1 members and not even them s the internet broke 

Ken how did you manage to get your hands on it?

3 hours ago, JC67 said:

Ken how did you manage to get your hands on it?

just had dinner with the guys.

99call, you won't be able to get the latest just yet (4 pillars, sure but not bloody shiraz, unless it is the first release and if so then buy the lot). only released in a few days.

Everything Four Pillars did so far is brilliant!

Unfortunately their products are not as available as I would like. Tried so far the Rare Dry, Barrel Aged (my favorite), Bloody Shiraz, Navy Strength and Spiced Negroni.

But they have so much more that I would like to try like the Modern Australian Gin and the Underground Sydney Gin.

regards

Lars

9 hours ago, in0gravity said:

Everything Four Pillars did so far is brilliant!

Unfortunately their products are not as available as I would like. Tried so far the Rare Dry, Barrel Aged (my favorite), Bloody Shiraz, Navy Strength and Spiced Negroni.

But they have so much more that I would like to try like the Modern Australian Gin and the Underground Sydney Gin.

regards

Lars

i think they only made about 200 bottles of the sydney underground so your chances of getting any are pretty slim.

9 hours ago, dicko said:

Ken did they say whether this stuff would be widely available or do you need to get on some sort of list? Cheers

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

dicko, at the moment, you do have to be on a list but if you are not already on it, you can't now get on it.

but, they assure me that they have made a lot more of it and you should be good. it will be available through the site eventually. the problem for those on the list was the site collapsed yesterday so they have to fix it, cover those on the list and then the public.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, polarbear said:

Last years run is still available at select bottle shops up here

Whats the difference with this years release?

that would be the only stuff still available. actually think it was a couple of years ago - not sure they did a separate one last year. i'd grab that!

this year, not as exuberant and deeply coloured but more spicy, warm earth and complex. both crackers.

5 hours ago, polarbear said:

Last years run is still available at select bottle shops up here

Whats the difference with this years release?

Last years was awesome.. if is available up your way pick it up mate.

7 minutes ago, JC67 said:

Last years was awesome.. if is available up your way pick it up mate.

Currently have 2 bottles

Started with 4 but its hard to keep my hands off them

ken and I are trying to get the makers up for a cigar vid. It will happen eventually. 

Neat Bloody Shiraz Gin is one of the great drops to accompany a cigar :ok:

• Like 1

Gangemi's posted the following on their mailing list

Four Pillars Bloody Shiraz Gin available tomorrow 1st June.

Contact us now to reserve one

or

head on down to the G tomorrow

or

jump on line tomorrow AM here

If you were lucky enough to get one first time around last year you'll be itching to get another and if you missed out then no doubt you will have heard the hype.

$94.99 - this will sell out

i know that the site is working for batch 1 members (different releases, pricing etc - though not that different). so jump on if you are one of them.

assume that availability is probably working for all the rest or will be very soon.

5 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

batch 1 members

Ken, are 'batch 1 members' those who bought via the FP site or cellar door ?

2 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

ps - for what it is worth, i went through the range the other evening and while this is really good, and very different, the absolute standout was the barrel aged. whacko!

I have to agree with you here Ken.  The barrel aged this year is definitely superb!  Straight for sipping, or as suggested, with just a drop of honey.

Just ordered two bottles of the Bloody Shiraz so looking forward to trying them.

On ‎31‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 1:07 AM, Ken Gargett said:

i think they only made about 200 bottles of the sydney underground so your chances of getting any are pretty slim.

Thanks Ken,

ok that it excplains it. Do you know if they make another batch of the Sydney Underground? In larger volumes maybe?

regards

Lars

On 30/05/2017 at 7:19 PM, Ken Gargett said:

Just tried the new one. 

Brilliant. 

And no, not available to any but batch 1 members and not even them s the internet broke 

Gents

received my 6 pack of Bloody Shiraz today

Bloody awsome and paired with an Epi 2 has been a nice hour or reflection.

the epi 2 has received plenty of flak lately but this box BOA 16 has been good

I have to pick up the ankle biters soon so thank go for after school care

IMG_0085.JPG

• Like 1