Climate change? WTF...........

Yesterday we hit 62F and I smoked my 2008 PSD4 (thanks again Rob for awesome aged offer) outside no jacket...

And this is right now - should be 10-12" when all said and done.....

snow.jpg

• Like 4

Wow- that is quite the turn around! Good luck shoveling...unless you get another 62 degree day and melts it all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, BarryNY said:

Yesterday we hit 62F and I smoked my 2008 PSD4 (thanks again Rob for awesome aged offer) outside no jacket...

snow.jpg

As a former upstate NYer, who now resides in VA, I can emphatically say I don't miss that picture one bit!

I remember back in the mid 90's I was in Missouri mid winter visiting the inlaws. My Brother in law took me trout fishing on lake Taneycomo. It was coldest I had been in my life. The very next day I was playing golf in short sleeves. No one was even talking about climate change back then, it was just weather. Hell, go to Melbourne, you can get four seasons in one day.

8 hours ago, BarryNY said:

snow.jpg

I refuse to move north of Austin, so better you than me.  

If I see snow, I better be skiing on it.

3 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Come to Sydney. Today is 110F and the weekend is 114F in my area. :surprised:

It's about time you guys in the east got some proper Aussie summer heat we get it all the time do you hear us whinge about it, no 

having said that we are having a much cooler summer by average ,not that Iam  complaining 

:stir:

3 hours ago, OZCUBAN said:

It's about time you guys in the east got some proper Aussie summer heat we get it all the time do you hear us whinge about it, no 

having said that we are having a much cooler summer by average ,not that Iam  complaining 

:stir:

Yeah, but you guys never had record breaking heat one day, flash floods the next, then more record breaking heat... all in the same week.

7 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Yeah, but you guys never had record breaking heat one day, flash floods the next, then more record breaking heat... all in the same week.

No but we are learning normally it's just unrelenting HEAT water still,is a rare commodity over here ?

21 hours ago, JohnS said:

Yeah, this is a picture of kids running around at the local school grounds at lunchtime!

20170210_140840.jpg

Why are you taking pictures of kids at the local school ground :huh:

• Like 4

14 hours ago, SignalJoe said:

February in Texas 

16665204_10154214306156700_2093996991785005714_o.jpg

No kidding, it was damn near 90 degrees along the Texas Gulf Coast 2 days ago!

• Like 1

Good to see the east coast getting some white stuff.  We had 24' of snowfall in January, and two pretty big (18") storms since February started, including 18" today.  I love skiing, but I'm actually having some snow fatigue.

BTW I mean 24' not 24".