Habanos News!

4 hours ago, PigFish said:

why in God's name do we need a stretched Hermosos 4, with a Punch Punch moniker and additional band?

You already implied the answer, Piggert: Because of the additional band.   :rolleyes:

(and that really IS a nice one....)

• Like 1

Rather dark wrappers, unlike standard issue Punch Punch.

• Like 1

To Piggy, whose opinion I have admired for a year before joining this forum. I bet you ten bucks that these wind up being pretty good. They look like the h upmann royal robusto, which carries the dubious second band, but is a cigar I love. 

• Like 1

Not usually one to buy into the double band hype, but these caught my eye when they were announced, and to be honest they look absolutely delicious.... 

Dont see how anyway could hate on what little has been seen so far... Im betting these end up being pretty damn good... 

To Piggy, whose opinion I have admired for a year before joining this forum. I bet you ten bucks that these wind up being pretty good. They look like the h upmann royal robusto, which carries the dubious second band, but is a cigar I love. 

That's what I thought too, and if it's anything like the royal robusto I'm going to have to buy yet another humidor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Sadly enough, an increasing number of smokers are drawn in by marketing and packaging. The bling is perceived as indicators of a superior product (all years from being revealed as junk or treasure). Does 2-tone leather seats and new emblems improve the performance of a car? On the bright side, the way things are going, I will only have to decide between a handful of cigars if I choose to purchase.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HarveyBoulevard said:

I bet you guys all walked up hill in the snow to school...and back home. 

Aahhhh, the good ole' days.

I kid, I kid... ??

... play the ball, not the man!!! -LOL

... and yes, I did walk to school, you wanna' make something of it??? -LOL

-the Pig

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HarveyBoulevard said:

No. I love you guys. I just can't help poking a Pig and/or Fish once in a while.

... if the ball is made from a pig, this does represent a problem! 

The play the ball stuff, is sexist, racist, pigofobic...

If Soros would write me a check, I would go out and protest... something! -the Pig

• Like 1

Be careful Piggy- when Tabacuba completes this downward spiral and offers to put ones name, logo, or other affectation on Mahogany 10 ct. boxes of Custom, L.E., S.E. Mega Gordo 62RG donkey dick throat missles they're going to put razor blades in your sticks! 

Your long post above was epic- you're on the top of your game there. Don't disagree with a word of it.

• Like 2

Lots of great points here, and I will only add this: regular production would mean more to me if the flavor profiles for various marcas and individual cigars were more differentiated, and more consistent.  I'm not in Piggy's "everything is the same!" [paraphrased!] camp by any means, but there are quite a few cases when things get blurry.  To me.  I'm sure people with more expert palates have a different view. :)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, planetary said:

Lots of great points here, and I will only add this: regular production would mean more to me if the flavor profiles for various marcas and individual cigars were more differentiated, and more consistent.

Indeed, well said!