Having a CC at work

I  smoke occasionally at my desk (work from home), but I prefer to take a break and smoke.  If I am going to be on long WebEx and not presenting then a cigar at the desk isn't so bad...

nice a 08 Sancho plus haven't smoked one in ages (have a few mid 90s boxes packed away) how are the 08's smoking right now?

.. the humidor shop is always obliging when it comes to smoking and working.

When I am managing a construction project, it depends on who I work for and if I have a trailer that is all my own. When I do, the my office becomes a smoke freely zone.

-Piggy

• Like 3

When I'm in the office/country, definitely not.  I suppose I could try taking my laptop outside and lighting up but I doubt this would be viewed favourably.  But when I'm out of the country where the smoking laws are much more relaxed, there has been many an evening where I'm working away at the hotel with a cigar in hand.

That being said, I never enjoy those cigars as much as my focus is elsewhere.  They say that in the right company/circumstances even an average cigar can be amazing, and I find the opposite of this to be true as well - brilliant cigars smoked while working generally end up average.

• Like 1

Sometimes in the Morning I have an ERDM Demi Tasse with my morning coffee. When I have lunch with my mate we usually have a Cigar (Robusto Size) and Coffee too.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, LordAnubis said:

Please.. finish the rest of the story :)

Cigar ash falling on bed incidents?

...Maybe a few lost wanderers coming onto the property not knowing where they were - and apparently not paying attention to the closed gate/fence! However, they didn't give me any "stuff" when I confronted them, and they left with no argument. Uhm - however, the news of that when I reported that to my supervisors, you would have thought Jack The Ripper, Charles Manson, and Hannibal Lechter had've chain-sawed their way onto the premises! And they were sooo scared and concerned for me afterwards!  Gee - I didn't know I was a helpless damsel-in-distress instead of a retired cop who's been in fist fights, guns drawn, foot chases, drug and gun arrests, successful break-up and arrests of robbery, attempted murder, and just plain flippant "I wanna fight-hiccup!" drunk arrests, ad infinitum of my fourteen years on the force!  Uhhh - that's about it, Mus!

Had a Hoyo de Monterrey Du Marie this morning with my coffee. Nice start to the day. A bit disappointed that the draw was a tad tight. Other than that - a tasty smoke!

HDM Du Marie.jpg

• Like 2