He made It!

All the very best for your new life in the states let's hope trump is better than Castro :ph34r:

• Like 1

Guest robitowitz
 A friend of Rob's is a friend of ours. Don't be shy if you need anything. Welcome! And Congrats!!

Ditto Doug. Congrats and welcome Armando

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our mate Armando....the proverbial last Cuban into the US on the "Wet Foot Dry Foot" policy. 

Through with a couple of hours grace and managed to get his wife and children in as well. Now in Kentucky and soon to be looking for work. 

Love you brother. Congratulations on your new life. It takes some cojones.  Whatever you need, just ask. 

Armando.jpg

img][img]

Now in Kentucky! I love to hear this because I live in Louisville, Kentucky. I'm always open to meeting and helping any BOTL! Please feel free to msg me and I'll help anyway possible. Look forward to speaking with you!

JLFIRST

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

welcome to the states buddy if you ever take a trip to NYC do let me know and im sure me and all the other guys from NYC will show you a good time!

Welcome Armando.  So glad you made it.  I'm an hour and a half north of Louisville.  If I can be of any assistance getting settled and up and running, I'd certainly be happy to help.  Hope for nothing but the best in this new life.

16 hours ago, SenorPerfecto said:

Bienvenidos, Armando! Mucho gusto amigo!

And apologies for the particular version of the US you're first encountering -- on the sunny side, though, there's nowhere to go but up :)

Paul

Yes, after 8 years we were beginning to look like the place you left...! -Piggy

• Like 1