Is FOH an actual B&M too?

Hey guys,

An Australian friend of mine that I met in Korea is returning to Australia. He knows I buy all my cigars, and the cigars for my club, from FOH. He would like to visit the shop. 

I told him it's near Brisbane. But is it an actual cigar shop he can go into, buy cigars, smoke in a lounge, etc? If so, what's the address and number? I couldn't find it on this site. Thanks.

Matt

5 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Yes, you can walk in and buy.

ah....no you can't. 

Members only, by referral or invitation. 

If a member is referring someone here then that member accompanies the newcomer first time or at the least calls Di/myself to brief us. 

People we do not know who come to the door expecting entry are politely turned away. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

ah....no you can't. 

If a member is referring someone here then that member accompanies the newcomer first time or at the least calls Di/myself to brief us. 

People we do not know who come to the door expecting entry are politely turned away. 

That includes you Fuzz :rotfl:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

ah....no you can't. 

Can attest to this. When on a visit to Brisvegas I got in touch early and went for a visit.  Only got to meet Di but she took great care of myself and my other friend.  Still looking for furniture like you have on the deck Rob for my own deck at home.

• Like 1

I love this! I hope one day to make it to the land down under... and when I do I will be knocking on the door with much advance notice and bothering everyone with questions on where to visit and what to do. I must shake the hand of Di, Rob and whoever else may be lingering. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, El Presidente said:

ah....no you can't. 

My apologies, Rob. And thanks for the correction.

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

You are welcome any time...we have low standards :D

So that's why you let two dirty roadies in the door to pillage your wine and smokes!  ??

There have been times when I have heard Di utter these words.

tbpntahijjc0remyscsa.jpg

the_league_of_gentlemen__this_is_a_local_shop_by_rosterlu-d4y76fl.jpg

More like Hillary Briss, the butcher, with his highly sought after and strangely addictive "special stuff" that only those in the know can get...
03283979b17c37b5f236f51df453a41d.jpg

On 19/08/2016 at 7:29 AM, Nrengle said:

Only got to meet Di but she took great care of myself and my other friend. 

wow! brave man. "only got to meet Di".

good luck ever hoping to receive non-plugged cigars!

for many of us, that is the highlight of a visit to FoH. in fact, usually the only highlight.

• Like 1

The League of Gentlemen is probably a uniquely British phenomenon.

Northern too, lad. And don't you forget it you shandy-drinking southerner. (There's no emoji with a flat cap and a whippet, but if there was they'd be on here, oh aye it would).
  • Like 2

There's a lot going on at FOH, no wonder they don't let just anyone in.

51yY5TAIXKL.jpg

12 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

wow! brave man. "only got to meet Di".

good luck ever hoping to receive non-plugged cigars!

for many of us, that is the highlight of a visit to FoH. in fact, usually the only highlight.

Hahaha. Well Pres was out of town.  She was really cool with us.  We ended up giving one of the guys two tickets to the Motley / Alice show at BEC the next day.  So....

3 hours ago, Nrengle said:

Hahaha. Well Pres was out of town.  She was really cool with us.  We ended up giving one of the guys two tickets to the Motley / Alice show at BEC the next day.  So....

i knew what you meant - just loved the way you put it.

On 18 August 2016 at 10:03 PM, El Presidente said:

ah....no you can't. 

The above rules go out the window in the case of a salesperson for Jimmy Choo/Louboutin/Manolo Blahnik who arrives at the door with a case full of samples who will be welcomed with open arms by @WarriorPrincess on a shoe for entry and cigars basis :P