Easter Photo Competition

Post your Easter Cigar Photos and greg will do the draw Wednesday local time. Three vintage cigar 3 packs up for grab spotlight.gif

I have to say that Di and i are beyond relaxed here on the beach at kingsliff. Just back from the surfclub now where a few wines and beers later, the world is great and I am about to prep my gear for a low tide fly fish session.

Apologies for not getting back to your e-mails/PM's to me since Thursday night. They can wait until Monday afternoon. Just having the time of my life party.gif

Get your photo's in. 2 per person max. All will go into the draw....no skill level required lol3.gif

Happy Easter!

Rob

• Like 3

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok this was from a few days ago but still. Hard day of work for me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and I went on a four day driving/food tour of Northern Spain for her birthday over the weekend. A trip we have been meaning to do for years. Bilbao, Longono, Pamplona and San Sebastian. Fantas

The Easter Bunny came early this year!

A delicious ERdM Anniversarios tonight... SP Eslavo in line for tomorrow! Two of my all time favorite regionals. Happy Easter to all of my brothers and sisters of the leaf!

post-6194-0-73755800-1458962408_thumb.jp

post-6194-0-52399000-1458962481_thumb.jp

First cigar in a few months. My last encantos single. I've had a few hits and misses with the 5 I've sampled over the years but after this one i think I've decided, I'll bag a box of em. Beautiful size and has really mellowed out over the last year.

Hope everyone enjoyed their break.

post-13704-0-77393300-1458987516_thumb.j

Seeing as it's the Easter weekend, a bank holiday and I'm working at sea for Queen and country, thought I'd treat myself to a Partagas Serie P No.2 last night. Enjoy your weekends brothers and sisters!

post-29139-0-53020600-1458992515_thumb.j

• Like 2