First pictures of DI's new car

Yeah...well, ok it's a little different to the brief but such is the joy involved in buying a car (or house), you never know what comes your way.

I love Di's smile...that Peugeot looks like it will easily handle corners and accelerate and brake like a dream!

Little pocket rockets. Nice one!

Have the keys Ready Di I will be taking that baby for a spin tomorrow morning love.gif I love manuals and driving them, it will make a difference from the Patrol LOLOL

you got it Lisa and it is a race to see who loses their licence first the way this baby drives.lol3.gif

If it is a company registered vehicle, for a speeding offence caught by mobile/fixed speed cameras, you can declare that the driver is unidentifiable so nobody loses any points. Of course, the fines are much higher for undisclosed drivers nowadays. And if a company declares more than 3 times within 12 months, the fines are more than $17k.

But I'm sure Rob won't mind! tongue.png

• Like 1

If it is a company registered vehicle, for a speeding offence caught by mobile/fixed speed cameras, you can declare that the driver is unidentifiable so nobody loses any points. Of course, the fines are much higher for undisclosed drivers nowadays. And if a company declares more than 3 times within 12 months, the fines are more than $17k.

But I'm sure Rob won't mind! tongue.png

it is...and I won't be paying for any speeding infringements .......by others ...rolleyes.gif