For all you Gurkha Lovers out their!

Well I guess if u decide all of a sudden to be CEO of Dog **** Cigars then might as well have the genius innovation to infuse dog **** cigars with Louis XIII Cognac for unbelievably Horrid Dog **** Cigars. 3 year waiting list!!! Perhaps it takes 3 years of Gurkha paying someone to smoke one!!! Hence the waiting list.

There is a reason you can buy 20 gazillion Gurkha Cigars for like 5 cents.

If your cigar experience entails hacking out a lung and emptying the contents of your stomach the Gurkha is His Majesty's Reserve. His Highness the King of Dog Turds!!!

• Like 3

Just goes to show you. Different strokes for different folks. Personally I'm happy that more consumers like what he makes vs liking what I like to smoke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I didn't read all the youtube comments, but all the ones I did read were negative. How the hell does Gurkha still have fans?! I met a guy a couple weeks ago who loves them. He's a nice guy, but rather than share my feelings about his tastes when he waxes poetic about the Gurkha Black Dragon or some other ****, I just don't smoke with him.

I know, I know.

"Friends don't let friends smoke Gurkhas."

frown.gif

• Like 2

Just goes to show you. Different strokes for different folks. Personally I'm happy that more consumers like what he makes vs liking what I like to smoke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Totally agree!

He only named two people who liked them Bill Clinton and Mathew McConaughey. I don't know about Matt but I would like to think Bill has better tastes than that. But we all know how he treats his cigars.

$25,000 for a box? This guy can say that with a straight face?

He only named two people who liked them Bill Clinton and Mathew McConaughey. I don't know about Matt but I would like to think Bill has better tastes than that. But we all know how he treats his cigars.

$25,000 for a box? This guy can say that with a straight face?

Well, Bill Clinton smoked Monica infused cigars so that should explain why his taste buds are all funked up.
  • Like 3

lookaround.gif Uhh - well; their Cellar Reserve and Centurian belicoso shaped torpedo's are pretty nice. In fact the Gurkha Cellar Reserve made European Cigar-Cult Journa's Top 25 cigars of the year list in 2012(?) or so.