Australia Day cigar suggestion?

As Australia Day is this Monday I have two of the three essentials sorted;

1) BBQ with lamb chops

2). Triple J Hottest 100 on the radio

Just need to sort a cigar to smoke for the arvo.

Any suggestions are fine but keep in mind it's going to be hot, about 93% humidity and good chance I will be drunk so continual relighting of cigar may be difficult.

What do you suggest, and for the other Aussies and for that matter FoH members who are also celebrating Australia day what will you be smoking?

It's gotta be a henry wintermans... surely?

Don't mind him Smithy, obviously still suffering from malaria ...93% humidity a petit corona or two, sure you have plenty...me going for Punch Punch and the Upmann Royal Robusto that you put me onto a few years back ...at present they are sensational, absolutely magnificent...wish I purchased a few boxes and not just the one. Have taken the boat to Hamlin bay so no lamb chops...substituting with green lip abalone if we get out of the water alive ...shark shield has been on constant charge...waving.gif to all aussies ..have a great day where ever you maybe..

• Like 1

I am thinking a Siglo II while cooking.

A Ramon Allones Celestiales Fino after lunch.

No lamb unfortunately as Di and her entire family detest it ...such a shame!

8 pin Black Angus free range rib on the bone roasted slowly for 2 1/2 hours on low.

• Like 2

93% humidity? We had a warm wet night in Sydney a few weeks ago and my brother-in-law came over for a surprise visit. I got some nice Opus X's (we hadn't had them before) and they were lonsdale size. Well, these both smoked beautifully for the first third, tight and difficult on the second, then awesome on the last third. So, it was nice for 80 minutes out of the total 2 hours it took to smoke. I found out the next day that the rh was around 85% and these cigars sucked it up like a sponge. Yeah, like Rob suggested, stick to a smaller cigar, a Siglo II is a good option.

I've got massive do planned round my place

I'll start the day off with a monte 4

Got a Tatuaje Jekyll coming for lunch

Prob a Parti 898 for afternoon smoko

If I'm still reasonably sober I might dig something full bodied out of the humi. Maybe a Mag 46

I am thinking a Siglo II while cooking.

No lamb unfortunately as Di and her entire family detest it ...such a shame!

Get a couple sneaky cutlets to have while cooking ya weirdo!?!? 3 to 4 mins a side and they have a farken built in handle to pull off the barbie when ready!

You're welcome.

Sent from my iPhone

You guys have me jealous. Going to be in the city all day (Sidenee). Wonder how that'd go down, walking around with a DC in mouth...