Best second cigar to smoke when smoking 2 cigars back to back?

I will try to smoke the stronger one second but if its the similar in strength i'll shoot for what i think will be the most complex first. Really depends on the situation too, if i'm eating or drinking, location etc. Smoke what you feel at the time bro.

Gotta have some good flavor and body as a second smoke...

Ramon Allones Specialy Select

Bolivar Petite Corona as mentioned

Rafeal Gonzales

Monte

ok now I am wanting a 3rd cigar of the evening :)

• Like 1

Any solomones... ;)

I personally never smoke the same cigar back to back. I always go lighter to heavier in body. I prefer variety, and evolving or different flavor profiles when smoking for more than an hour.

I always smoke the best cigar first. My palate is keenest for the first cigar. Often I'll smoke something mild for the second cigar. Aged PLPCs were great for this.

I always smoke the best cigar first. My palate is keenest for the first cigar. Often I'll smoke something mild for the second cigar. Aged PLPCs were great for this.

I do something similar. My favorite of late is a PL Montecarlo for a second cigar. Like the lighter sweeter profile.

If I'm setting up my evening I will always go lighter with the second stick. I want all the flavours of my first stick to hit my fresh taste buds. Seems odd to save the better stick for your second go as the first stick will impart the flavours of the second.

Most times, I just smoke...

The one I am looking forward to the most is first. Followed by the others. Second cigar is usually a smaller one.

Light and full don't make much difference, although I doubt I would purposefully reach for a light one second. Half corona or rg perla...something like that.

My 1st one will usually be the stick that is talking to me the loudest when I open the humidor, generally a medium to larger format- before dinner. After dinner something with some kick, usually smaller format, often a BPC or Party Short or PSD4.