What CC manufacturer has no presence in your humidor?

didn't have montecristo until the box i got recently

ryj

punch

diplo

trinidad

piedra

quintero

fonseca

cuaba

scdlh

bolivar

vr

jl

slr

sancho panzo

vegueros

at one point i had a box of bolis, jls, vr, and trinidad but no more

This is the funniest post I've seen in awhile! :lol:

No Guants or Troya for me.

• Like 1

Of the currently available I may have a straggler or two of these but no significant amount:

Cuaba

Fonseca

Vequeros

Guatanamara

Troya

Quintero

Belinda

Pretty much all else has some representation

• Like 1

For me, Trinidad and Cohiba due to price. Also getting no love is LGC, RyJ, and PL.

Most of the others I have at least 1 box from the major manufacturers.

Reminder: there is nothing like a "major manufacturer" in Cuba, since there is only one. The factories are no longer dedicated since long, the rollers don't know what marca they are rolling, etc.

• Like 1

A lot. But if you are asking about brands I would refuse to buy, I think except the short filler machine made cheap ones, it would be RyJ, in fact I still have 8 Short Churchills sitting in my humidor. Absolute crap.

I probably also won't be buying any Partagas, the flavor profile just don't agree with my palate. I did however find the 898 quite enjoyable, maybe I'll get a 10 count of those...

What Smallclub said.

However, I currently don't own any

Guantanamera

Troya

Rafael Gonzales

Jose la Piedra

Sancho Panza

Belinda

San Cristobal

Vegueros

Diplomaticos

La Gloria Cubana

La flor de Cano

Quay d'Orsay

And that is while I own about 60 boxes... So many to try out there, it takes time (and coin) to get around the whole HSA portfolio but it's worth doing it right ;)

I think it would be quicker to list what I currently & say I have nothing from the other makers.

Bolivar, Cohiba, Montecristo, Partagas, Por Larranga, Upmann, RYj, RA, & Juan Lopez.

Many of these are only represented because I got the HQ Petite corona sampler. I think the "New to Habanos Sampler" will have to be next because I would love to start to at least experience what else is out there.

Though I think I would be fine if all I had was Bolivar in my humidor.

*Trinidad and *Fonseca. No place for thee, so see

For me, Trinidad and Cohiba due to price.

+1

I only smoke 3 cigs or so a week, and my major pet peeve is a pricey cigar with poor construction. Have read/heard too many meh reviews to justify spending that kind of bread when there are so many great smokes out there.

Additionally, I've disliked every juan lopez I've tried, so no love there. They taste like the typical cuban terroir, but not much beyond that. I like a little more character for my tobacco dollar.

Fonseca, VR, Quintero, Belinda, Quay D'Orsay, Jose La Piedra, Sancho Panza, Guantanemera, Troya, & Vegueros. What am I missing? Tell me a must buy from the above & I will give it a try! I mostly stick to my favs but like to have a little of everything on hand that is worth while to change it up from time to time.

Fonseca, VR, Quintero, Belinda, Quay D'Orsay, Jose La Piedra, Sancho Panza, Guantanemera, Troya, & Vegueros. What am I missing? Tell me a must buy from the above & I will give it a try! I mostly stick to my favs but like to have a little of everything on hand that is worth while to change it up from time to time.

I would give the Vegas Robaina a must try! Excellent smoke all around IMHO

• Like 1

Right now everyone of them are missing. Do to bring unemployed I have not been able to replenish what I have smoked. :( sucks being unemployed.......

Quai D'Orsay Corona?

• Like 1