Whats up for the weekend!

Having had a few days away I feel quite relaxed!

Tomorrow I am going so seal myself away with a cigar and touch base with all those coming to Cuba in November via e-mail and a forum post. 6 Weeks to go and the countdown begins!

Saturday night I am hankering for a nice dinner out somewhere with Di.

Sunday I just feel like a laying on a beach somewhere or at least outdoors. Maybe an old fashioned picnic.

Have a great weekend all!spotlight.gif

I'll be relaxing, smoking cigars, enjoying fine cuisine and libations, perhaps visiting some local family, playing with the pup and looking forward to emails and posts!

Friend got accepted to the MBA program he wanted, so we're going out to dinner to celebrate.

He's bringing a bottle of Johnny Walker blue label, I'm bringing the cigars.

Public holiday on Monday as well, so I'll go to my favourite tea house and smoke some bigger cigars as well.

• Like 1

dinner with a mate tonight, surfing tomorrow morning, beach afternoon with my Mum, Saturday dinner with mum and Gemma, maybe sailing sunday (depends on weather). cigars at all points (except at beach i would say haha)

• Like 1

Renew passport tomorrow for dec cuba trip, guys night, cards an cigars.

Sat, walk the river with the GF lookin for fishing pools(scouting mission), when the salmon season starts for me next week + dinner date

Sunday ZZZZzzzzz couch time an groceries

Cooking a curry for a few of the lads tonight, flatmates away so will secretly smoke some nice cigars when I can.

Working Saturday and maybe Sunday but will get out before the Chelsea - Arsenal game! getting bloody audited on Monday!

Have informed the mrs I'll have my head buried in paperwork until Wednesday at the earliest.

At work at the moment on Curtis Island but the camp we are in is having an Oktoberfest thing at the bar Saturday night, so it'll be a 10hr shift then into it here in camp. I'll probably head over to Australia on Sunday and catch up with my brother and his family.

Softball tournament with my daughter on Saturday during the day and then my son's 16th birthday party at night. Hoping to enjoy some football on Sunday with the family and some friends

NY roof top bar (cigars allowed) tonight after work with a colleague.

I have a few SPN2 and PL RE Secretos to commemorate the start of the weekend and also enjoy the weather before it gets too cold to sit outside smoking! smile.png

Sat/Sun - was approved this week for a new apartment so I guess I had better start packing....

Happy Friday and weekend all!!

Have the weekend off. Flying to NJ for the Michigan-Rutgers football game. Watching some playoff baseball and finishing it off with a smoke. Should be a good one

Picked up fantastic dry-aged prime ribeyes from Golden Gate Meat Company for tonight.

Tomorrow and Sunday kids' birthday parties with my 3 year old.

Chinese food tonight, followed by a lone herf after time with the gf is over, then Saturday we will (weather permitting) go experience Toronto's Nuit Blanche which is basically a pretty cool city wide art exhibit where the works are displayed on Toronto streets (closed off to traffic for this purpose) in various neighborhoods and is from dusk till dawn. Great way to experience the vibe of Toronto if anyone gets the chance to go. Young people and adults alike for one night filling the streets closed to traffic only until sunrise :) Sunday is Church and hosting some relatives from Philippines.