Inside or out?

Being an outdoos guy, I love smoking outside.... I just wish the weather was nicer in winter. I've had one cigar in 8 weeks. Day time max temps been about 10 degrees C tops, after -5 nights.

In summer I enjoy 2 cigars a day.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Inside 100%. In my new Man Cave.

Bar globes: http://www.hayneedle.com/accents-and-decor/globes_bar-globes_list_187194_4295156906?source=googleaw&kwid=globe%20bar&tid=exact&redirect=false&gclid=CjwKEAjw37afBRDO5M3h0qvj

One of the main motivations for me buying a house was so I could smoke inside. I've cathederal celings in my living room so I like to watch a movie with my cigar most nights. If I have people over w

We smoke inside if it is really cold. A fireplace beside a tall 6 ft crank style window that opens from the side minimizes the smoke but we also spray with air freshener when done.

The next day the smell is gone. I always ask guests if our house smells of either smoke or dog and the answer so far is no.

I have just moved to a my first house and have a converted portion of the garage into an office. It's a nice setup with no ducting or airways into the house so the smoke won't permeate the whole house and it has many windows and a door to get the smoke out. I'm excited to be able to smoke year round (Wisconsin gives me about 4-5 months of smoking outdoors) but I do hate to sit in my own smoke. LOTS of ventilation and fans will be installed once the TV is mounted in the room.

Side note: Where in WI? I'm visiting next week and possibly moving back there soon.

I smoke outside most of the time, but when the winter weather hits I find myself finding more and more excuses to go to my local B&M for a smoke. The winter in Northeastern U.S. Is not very conducive to cigar smoking. I need to move!

Primarily in the garage with the door open, blocks the wind while also providing ventilation. I don't like being in open air space that wreaks havoc on the burn and I can't enjoy the aromas as much.

I smoke outside when it's hot, which is about 2 weeks of the year here. Usually smoke in the conservatory, I have a sofa and TV and heating out there and it keeps the smell oit of the house. Much prefer smoking indoors, think the flavours are more prominent with the smoke lingering in the room.

100% outside. Living in Southern California its not too difficult to do. If its hot (100+), sit in the shade and there is usually a breeze. If its cold (50 degrees...bbbrrrrrrrrr) then put on a jacket.

I either smoke out back on the patio under the 2nd story deck or the umbrella, or in the garage/man cave with the 50 inch flat screen. I enjoy both options depending on my mood.

I don't smoke in the house for the same reasons many have stated above. I enjoy being outdoors anyway so it works out well.

I'm halfway there.

Got the couch

Got the Bookshelves

Got the Ventalation

Just need the panelled walls and the Globe Bar (been searching for one for years)

Bar globes: http://www.hayneedle.com/accents-and-decor/globes_bar-globes_list_187194_4295156906?source=googleaw&kwid=globe%20bar&tid=exact&redirect=false&gclid=CjwKEAjw37afBRDO5M3h0qvj9zQSJACvwnOJnp1eyi2p_i2ALMS91jjkm2X0Bco_e0ouwhRvt4jRXRoCP4rw_wcB

• Like 3

I smoke on my front porch or in the garage with or without the door open. Temps where i live are pretty mild all year round. I'm on the coast so my only prob is wind. I have "permission" to smoke inside when the little one isnt home, but haven't yet.

100% outside for me & in the winter I smoke in my heated shed. I wish I could smoke in my house but there is no way my wife would let me, plus I wouldn't want to lingering smoke smell to affect the resale value of my house. The only way I would/could smoke in my house is if I built a smoking room to contain the smell.

I'm actually christening my new man cave for the first time and this is also the first time ever smoking indoors of my own domicile. Got my Sir WInstons today, but they are sleeping, so I'm christening the man cave with just a NC.

Mostly outside. Occasionally inside. Mind you if we had carpet floors it would never be inside.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Side note: Where in WI? I'm visiting next week and possibly moving back there soon.

We'll be visiting Bayview.

Always outdoors. I used to have a smoking space in the attic and it was quiet and nice, but outdoors you're much more "alive", whether relaxing with a big cigar in summertime, or sneaking outside to enjoy a minutos or marevas in wintertime. Makes you appreciate all the different vitolas Cuba has to offer. Also imagine inhaling all your own second hand smoke if smoking indoors..

I usually smoke when I have the opportunity to take my time. So in the mornings I smoke inside a little nook I built in my bay window. I crack the windows just enough to let the smoke filter outside. Also, after a long day of practice I linger behind the entire team and coaching staff and light a stick right on the field, it's pure heaven. I'm guaranteed atleast an hour and a half of "me time".

my4y7umu.jpg

• Like 1

I generally smoke at night when the kids go to bed on the deck, or take wander around the property planning my next move. Have a big stone I sit on I call my thought rock it has a little crook that holds a drink or coffee, its just right.

Almost always outside. Adds to my experience and when inside I tend to feel all stuffy. Winters I just don't smoke much. Occasional heated porch of friends.

Both. I LOVE smoking out on the patio when the weather's nice. Hard to beat that. But it does get real wet around here, and "cold" (by a northwestern boy's standards anyway) in the wintertime, so I "converted" the back part of my garage into a smoking room, by which I mean I put up a wall to block it off from the rest of the garage and leave the exterior door open for ventilation. Couldn't ever smoke inside without ventilation, the stale smoke is not pleasant. Still need to put in a vent fan in the room so when it's freezing I can keep the door closed... maybe the fall weather will motivate me!

Always have smoked outside. I could smoke inside if I wanted to but can never do it. Only times I smoke indoors is at cigar bars. One day I may do a man cave but I love smoking outside at night.