Your late night....Hangover recovery meal?

Mikah raised this so congrats!

You don't go out with mates often....you have had a skinfull...what takeaway do you reach for?

Similarly next morning for breakfast/brunch. You have the cockie cage on your tongue...you are unwell...what makes the world right for you?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spent most of my life in Texas and Whataburger does the trick for me on the night of, and chorizo and eggs the morning after. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well in Malaysia after a night out its Nasi lemak which is fragrant rice, spicy sauce with anchovies, freshly fried chicken, or spicy dried calamaris, innards n prawns. If it's the next day brunch wou

menudo, the spicer the better. truely the breakfast of champions (champion drinkers that is)

We're famous for Nachos - big plate of tortilla chips, cheese, ton of jalapeno peppers, salsa - maybe some sour cream or guacamole.

All's right with the world after.

That or the Waffle House fry-up.

Next morning, breakfast burritos. Scrambled eggs and green chili, sets you right.

It's all about the capsaicin!

Fried Egg& cheese samich on toast with a dose of hot sauce. ( random peice of meat if avalible)

I go straight for a greasy burger & fries for the next day. I'll knock a six pack down too if it's not a work day!

Haha definitely a "Murder Burger" or White Lady burger when in the CBD

Salmon Eggs Benedict on Ciabata, with hash browns on the side for the morning after...and two triple shot lattes :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Late night pizza is pretty fantastic! Also I try and prevent a hangover by taking a couple of Liver Tonic tablets that contain milk thistle after having a big night of drinking/smoking. The Liver Tonic helps increase liver function to process the various toxins out of your system faster...a couple of those at the end of the night and a few glasses of water throughout the evening and I feel 100% the next morning!

At the end of the night, 2kg of pipis in XO sauce seems to do the trick! lol3.gif

Before bed, I eat some crackers to scrape the gunk off my tongue and throat and drink plenty of water or hot tea. Next morning is just a good strong cup of coffee.

There a few hangovers that a Bacon and Egg Sarnie and an Iced Coffee cant defeat

The hangovers that can get what I like to call "death eggs"

Throw a bunch of bacon, pepperoni, choizo and mushrooms in a pan and then cover them with 4 beaten eggs and a big handfull of melted cheese. Cook until it looks a little like an omlet from hell and then serve with an ice cold beer. I find XXXX works best as a breakfast beer

^^^^^

If only everyone liked menudo! I grew up on this, and I remember my uncles and cousins coming over to my grandmother's after a family party the night before to eat some. Greasy food is always the way to go for me, but if I can have menudo... no brainer!!! By FAR the most effective hangover remedy I've ever had

Easy. Detroit is known for its corned beef. Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and thousand island dressing on rye bread with more beer is the best.

Sent by telepathic superpowers.

-Stogieboy

Spent most of my life in Texas and Whataburger does the trick for me on the night of, and chorizo and eggs the morning after.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Spent most of my life in Texas and Whataburger does the trick for me on the night of, and chorizo and eggs the morning after.

Oh my! Didn't know Whataburger was outside of AZ... With cheese and jalepeños and a large onion ring!!

And yes, chorizo and eggs WITH a bowl of menudo is the absolute best!

If in NYC - Sancocho. A thick PR stew with everything in it. If at home greasy eggs and bacon or hamburger and fries if at a restaurant. For me grease is the trick.

Before bed after a night of drinks. If I'm still standing. Either kabab. Or curry beef brisket on rice with a coke and lemon... Hits the spot.

When I wake up, and only had hangover once, anything in front of me that's u healthy...