Your late night....Hangover recovery meal?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spent most of my life in Texas and Whataburger does the trick for me on the night of, and chorizo and eggs the morning after. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well in Malaysia after a night out its Nasi lemak which is fragrant rice, spicy sauce with anchovies, freshly fried chicken, or spicy dried calamaris, innards n prawns. If it's the next day brunch wou

menudo, the spicer the better. truely the breakfast of champions (champion drinkers that is)

Keep it local, a Mexican joint called Mighty Taco. 3 beef and cheese burritos, extra cheese and HOT for the late night. They are open late for the party crowd, though I rarely indulge anymore.

Next day another old mainstay of greasy food, Reids. A little place that I grew up near that has been open since the 50's. Double cheeseburger, fries and a jumbo chocolate shake. Grab an ice cold Coke afterwards and I'm good to go for the day.

Anything savory, hearty, meaty, salty, etc. A big bowl of Texas Chili or beef stew is great when you're hungover. A greasy cheeseburger or a killer Carne Asada burrito will do the trick, as will a big bowl of Pho or some other soup crammed full of meat and veggies in a hearty broth. And lots of water to rehydrate.

Caviar has properties in it that will prevent a hangover. It doesn't have to be that $85 an ounce stuff, either. It can be that $8 to $9 jar of Romanoff whitefish roe out of the grocery store shelf. It does work.

Caviar has properties in it that will prevent a hangover. It doesn't have to be that $85 an ounce stuff, either. It can be that $8 to $9 jar of Romanoff whitefish roe out of the grocery store shelf. It does work.

never heard that....but it is now on my shopping list! party.gif