If you could "draft" in two boxes of cigars to add to your collection..... from 2000 to current.....what two boxes would you choose?

They can be anything that was produces from 2000.

Caveat.....you only have $600 total to spend....take as a rough price point the last known price when in production if you are choosing discontinued's/LE's Regionals. lol3.gif

2007 - Edición Regional Reino Unido Regional Edition Series Magnificos and 2007 - Edición Regional Mexico Regional Edition Series Edmundo Dantes El Conde 109

2 of the more stellar cigars I've enjoyed the past few years within your criteria that came immediately to mind, though I may be pushing the budget.....

• Like 1

Possibly two boxes of RACF I haven't had any in a year and they were amazing.

Or dip 4 and 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Original release 2005 RA Belicoso

..... really, Dan?

perhaps we should take this conversation to personal message wink.png

For me: TWO boxes of Montecristo 2007 Reservas. If you expand into 1990, i would still choose these cigars. Absolutely phenomenal.

But practically, i think i'd choose 2 boxes of RA 898s. Then sell them for $2700 each, and buy even more of those Montecristo Reservas! party.gif

• Like 1

Punch Churchills

... really? (said in a curious, playful manner(must clarify to not sound like a ****))

that must be quite the gold mine for you! Aged punch churchills are found left, right, and centre! they're so bloody common i the only Punch Churchills i've had were 3 or 4 different years that have all been older than a decade! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Dip 4's

2000 or 2001 Partagas Churchhill de luxe

On deck would be

2008 CoRo 's

2003 or 2001 SLR Lonsdales

... really? (said in a curious, playful manner(must clarify to not sound like a ****))

that must be quite the gold mine for you! Aged punch churchills are found left, right, and centre! they're so bloody common i the only Punch Churchills i've had were 3 or 4 different years that have all been older than a decade! :rolleyes:

Then I will go for Pumch Churchills too :haha

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

Partagas Serie Connaisseur No. 2

huh! never heard too much chatter about the 2s... I've seen em go for some decent prices before, too.

how do they differ from the 3s and 1s? Partagas normally doesn't like me... but I've learned it's only the young ones :rolleyes:

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk