huh! never heard too much chatter about the 2s... I've seen em go for some decent prices before, too.

how do they differ from the 3s and 1s? Partagas normally doesn't like me... but I've learned it's only the young ones rolleyes.gif

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

I like the size of the No. 2 and for me it's more intense than the other two. But overall it's a personal preference.

My choices would be:

Punch Royal Selection No.11 - love the citrus/sweet wood flavours. Still have the best part of a Feb 08 box left but would love to get another box.

2003 Hoyo des Dieux - The March 03 box I have is smoking beautifully. Wouldn't mind getting another box or two so I can smoke them more often!

• Like 1

Hoyo du Dauphin 02 RSE SEP 01

Hoyo du Roi ABR URL 03 a cigar that takes you on a journey one after the other..

If I had to replace the Dauphin... Punch Royal Selection no 12 06 ...OPM OCT 09

2007 - Edición Regional Reino Unido Regional Edition Series Magnificos and 2007 - Edición Regional Mexico Regional Edition Series Edmundo Dantes El Conde 109
2 of the more stellar cigars I've enjoyed the past few years within your criteria that came immediately to mind, though I may be pushing the budget.....

x2 all day LGC Glorious and LGC Tainos 09 also would be up there after those two boxes