Which Region consistently produces excellent Regional Releases?

Brest Regional  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

AP is going to get a lot of votes due to the sheer number of they have out in the market dating back to 07. They're probably the most represented region but there's a reason most are still available which is not to say there aren't some great ones.

Why the backlog - has there been greater volume of APAC releases produced or people just not as willing to buy? I love the APAC releases.

Edit - Rob answered above.

Asia Pacific

UK

I have to agree with that one

AP for me first then Italy. The UK would have taken second spot for me up until the last few years; some real toe-touching stinkers imo that have almost cancelled out the greats they put out

Bolivar britanicas plug-windy-plug

Punch Ron Jeremy Oro d'Olympique bend-over Supreme de luxe

RA mini wallet molester

Mr Tang might has hit awesome true to marca cigars imo, can't think of any duds

Diadamas - expensive releases but top quality and consistent

Neither has had any shockers imo so stand high above others who although have had excellent cigars, have also been caught with their hand up the Cookie Monster (right expression yes? :D )

The key word in the thread's title is "consistently".

I don't want to sound grumpy but how many posters have tried several editions from several countries/distrib. areas?

That said, I think the probable 1st place of Asia/Pacific is deserved, but if people had had an easier access to the french releases, they would have found the same "consistency" (beyond a matter of personal taste). The same goes for certain other countries, I guess.

• Like 1

I would pick Asia-Pacific and Canada because those are the ones that I have sampled the most and have found to be the most consistent and enjoyable...That being said, I can't remember the last time I read a review or a post where someone was banging against and RE from Lebanon. They are just too hard to come by or just too damn pricey for me to sample enough to make a judgement.

• 2 weeks later...