Which Region consistently produces excellent Regional Releases?

Brest Regional  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which Region has consistently produced excellent Regional Release?

I have limited it to those who have released 3 or more (If I have missed any region that qualifies let me know and I will add them in).

You can choose 2 from the list thinking.gif

I don't have much experience with regional releases but I voted Lebanon. My cigar smoking friends seem to always be envious of the regionals that are released there.

Asia

I voted Asia Pacific, but that's the only region I've had RE's from. Why do some regions consistently produce better RE's? More input into the product or something? Better recipe? thinking.gif

• Like 1

I picked Asia Pacific and Lebanon regional releases. I haven't had many other RE's but have found these to be mostly to my liking.

I don't know about other members but I find it is quite tricky to obtain the other RE's in this part of the world (Australia).

Great topic. I have only had a few AP and a couple Canada's so I didn't vote. Both fantastic.

I have one UK, a few France, one Italy, one Benelux in the humi on various trades but have not tried yet.

I have a few Benelux and Canada, yet have only tried AP and they were very enjoyable.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Does the region have any input into the blend?? I thought it was all Habanos SA...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The region absolutely has huge input into the blend.

AP is going to get a lot of votes due to the sheer number of they have out in the market dating back to 07. They're probably the most represented region but there's a reason most are still available which is not to say there aren't some great ones.

AP is going to get a lot of votes due to the sheer number of they have out in the market dating back to 07. They're probably the most represented region but there's a reason most are still available which is not to say there aren't some great ones.

I think the penny dropped 200,000 cigars for a region that prizes Cohiba and Montecristo is a tough road to hoe unless you are prepared to sit on them (and they always have been prepared to do that happily). Having said that the RA Estupendos, PL Robusto, RA Celestiales Finos, Punch Super Robusto are now out albeit it only happened in the last year. I suspect they will run out of the LFDC Grandiosos before some 09/10 Releases. 10 Box, 5000 boxes, great cigar = success.