It's your birthday? Just smoke them.

We all have them. The gorgeous, the rare singles, the prized, the last of the sentimental box, the well-aged, the no longer obtainable. Those cigars that stare at us in the top draw of the humidor and taunt us with that... "Go on, you know you want to" *wink*.

Self control is not something I normally excel at, the exception being hoarding these types of cigars.

Well, tomorrow is my birthday and it just so happens to fall on a long weekend - as it does every year. With three days of smoking and over indulgence ahead of me, I thought it prudent to remind anyone who tends toward hoarding such cigars to let go when the opportunity presents itself.

I pledge that a decent chunk of these cigars in my possession will get a serious flogging in the next few days.

You can't smoke 'em when you're dead. Have a great weekend folks.party.gifparty.gifparty.gif

• Like 3

Great work mate! If its one thing the govt has done is make sure Aussies treasure every smoke!

I am with you on this, if I were a collector, I would think otherwise. My special stash for me is meant to be enjoyed on special occasions and if it's been a while since my last cigar, well that's a special occasion for me. I see it this way, there will always be cigars special to us, some will age gracefully and some will burn out way before their time, but I think that is what makes them special... the enjoyment!

Happy Birthday!

• Like 1

Well it just so happens it's my B-day todayspotlight.gif I smoked a 96' CORO on the golf course this am and have a 94' PSD4 in line up next!!! May have to go with a 85' Davidoff Château Margaux to close the night!!! Happy B-Day to youparty.gif I am like you I have collected for many years and never smoking the special stuff. Then a few years ago I came really close to death and now I try to smoke the speical stuff whenever the mood hits me!!!

Well it just so happens it's my B-day todayspotlight.gif I smoked a 96' CORO on the golf course this am and have a 94' PSD4 in line up next!!! May have to go with a 85' Davidoff Château Margaux to close the night!!! Happy B-Day to youparty.gif I am like you I have collected for many years and never smoking the special stuff. Then a few years ago I came really close to death and now I try to smoke the speical stuff whenever the mood hits me!!!

Happy birthday mate. Sounds like a very nice line up for the day. Enjoy!