USA's cigar.land

USA

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cigars are one of my really huge passions. They are a good companion for me at home and at work. I've said to me: If you work long and hard, you have the right to do a good chill-out. For this I have

But the most cigars I have in my Swiss cigar bunker... here they have silence and are aging perfectly...

Help! A Punch Poderosos ER 2009 Suiza stalagmite is growing, until under the ceiling of my office!

Sweet Jesus that is impressive. You seem to be missing a friend from North Dakota though. I would be happy to step up and fill that roll. Seriously though, that is one awesome collection. The signed VR's are very cool. Any other memorable or significant boxes?

So good to see you posting over here Urs!

Can't wait to see more of your impressive collection, always enjoying the pics!

And I'm quite sure that there won't be any shitstorm here on FOH just because you post some pics of your collection. I got pretty annoyed with the childish behavior and jealousy on our "favorite" German cigar forum...

Have a great time on FOH!

• Like 4

Its a great colection and a nice working place.I allso saw newerso much cigars in a private hand.I will see it live in a few weeks,so guys I am a lucky one.But for to build up such colection you need an aim and a good passion.Urs nice pictures and a nice colection ,hope to see more

Amazing office and even more amazing is your storage area. If I ever make it over to Zurich, I would love to get together for a cigar.

One of the many quetions that I have is how do you keep track of your stock and where it is located.

One of the many quetions that I have is how do you keep track of your stock and where it is located.

I'd like to know this too. Something tells me a spreadsheet just doesn't cut it.

Simply amazing collection, btw. Inspirational.

Rob

I might be staying with a friend in Thalwil this summer....it's too bad there aren't any bars or restaurants you can smoke in anymore in Zurich.

There are still a few places to smoke, in and around Zurich: http://www.zigarren-lounge.ch/zigarren-lounges-in-zuerich.html

If you're here drop me a note for a good smoke.

Sweet Jesus that is impressive. You seem to be missing a friend from North Dakota though. I would be happy to step up and fill that roll. Seriously though, that is one awesome collection. The signed VR's are very cool. Any other memorable or significant boxes?

I'm always searching for good friends wordlwide...smile.png

Yep there are other nice things. The rare box for today is an Obras Completas. Enjoy!

post-19964-0-52376500-1393585065_thumb.j

post-19964-0-87459700-1393585071_thumb.j

post-19964-0-50248700-1393585076_thumb.j

post-19964-0-22961500-1393585081_thumb.j

post-19964-0-12988300-1393585090_thumb.j

post-19964-0-56259200-1393585095_thumb.j

post-19964-0-01694600-1393585100_thumb.j

• Like 1

So good to see you posting over here Urs!

Can't wait to see more of your impressive collection, always enjoying the pics!

And I'm quite sure that there won't be any shitstorm here on FOH just because you post some pics of your collection. I got pretty annoyed with the childish behavior and jealousy on our "favorite" German cigar forum...

Have a great time on FOH!

Many thanks SokaKiel and I'm very happy to see you here!

There are quite a few wine aficionados here as well - I'm sure they'd love to see some pics of your burgundy collection.

Ahhh... interesting to know!

How long have you been collectin

I've started 1996, but stopped 2002 until 2012, started again at the beginning of 2013. The break was because founding and developing my company had tied up near all my money at that time. But, of course, I never had stopped to have a good smoke...

Amazing office and even more amazing is your storage area. If I ever make it over to Zurich, I would love to get together for a cigar.

If you are in Zurich, it would be nice to have a smoke together.

I track the collection only with Excel. I'm searching actually for a better SW.

Thanks for taking the time to share pics with us here - do you get much work done in your "office"? biggrin.png

Are you mainly a Bordeaux drinker?

Ohh I'm very productive here. The main problem is, I don' want to stop to work, sometime my wife get's angry about this...

Yep, Bordeaux is my favourite wine style. Like Cuba for tobaco, Bdx is it in wine for me - reference points.

Of course there are many other countries who have very good wines, but Bdx is the preferred style for me.