Montecristo Double Edmundo: RMS JUL 13: Video Review

El Presidente

I'm not sure that we can trust Ken's opinion on a cigar with the Boss playing in the background and a half empty bottle of gin on the table.

We cut out the bits where he was dancing in his chair.

I will swing by my local B&M and try again, but the one I smoked started nice and after the first third, the wheels fell off. Unsmokable past the half. It sure looked pretty tho.

Thanks for the review guys

New camera

But still no HQ video??

But anyway, it was still a great review.

Are you really sure you want to see Ken's feet in HD? I say they should downgrade their camera to black and white VHS :lookaround:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I was gonna say we all needed a solid dose of Ken's piggies. It's been too long! innocent.gif Consider the group's foot fetish satiated! lookaround.giflookaround.gif

Nice video guys! ok.gif

Ken, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have cured my foot fetish. Thank you, I can go out in public once again.

;D

Great review guys, cheers

BTW what's with all the containers behind you? Haven't gone all eccentric and started saving your urine have you?

Ken, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have cured my foot fetish. Thank you, I can go out in public once again.

;D

Great review guys, cheers

BTW what's with all the containers behind you? Haven't gone all eccentric and started saving your urine have you?

water.

has been covered before. for the balcony plants

Picked up a couple of beautiful examples when they were first released over here, smoked the first in late Nov on holiday and did nothing for me, will pull out the second when we get a glimpse of good weather, have been feeling the urge to re-visit!

Took down my first Petit No.2 a week or so ago and again won't be revisiting for a long time.

The few I've smoked have a nice dark wrapper. Still, not hood at all. I am very interested in trying the batch you have. The sampler is a great idea.

I remember when the Monte PE just came out. The first batches with box code 06, we're not great. 07 and beyond we're great. I always thought they tweaked the formula after the first year.

Is it possible the tweaked the formula after lackluster reviews for the DE or is it too soon ?

Nice haircut Rob... Surprised you did not go for the business in the front party in the back look. ;) Nice review for a cigar that did not suit me but as indicated earlier in this thread the almost empty bottle of gin, glasses of wine and what seems to be a beer or two may have had something to do with that,

we are in 2014?? am i missing something?

and that gin bottle was almost empty long before rob arrived (and not from that day).

There's a typo in the intro text at the start of the video.