When does it End?

Definitely not collecting tools, just buying things I will never use, your definition of hoarding... And you are being negative, so many things these days are defined as 'problems'... People just aren't allowed to live and enjoy themselves without stressing about every little thing.

Like I said, if no one gets hurt, and you're not in debt, whats the problem??

X2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're living in a broken world trying to fill a void meant for something eternal with material things. That's why it never stops. You think this box or that watch, or this car or that girl, or this ga

And a Man sat alone, drenched deep in sadness. And all the animals drew near to him and said, "We do not like to see you so sad. Ask us for whatever you wish and you shall have it." The Man said, "I

Lets be honest here If you're gonna have a problem, full humidors and crowded liquor cabnets are good problems to have ;-)

I have been, and my family has been collectors since I was little. It is important to us to maintain and learn about collections. The best thing about Cuban cigars is they are very good investments, liquid and hold or increase in value readily. At the prices we pay here, we are very shrewd about it.

Personally, I collect houses and husbands. I am on my fourth house, but on my first husband.

• Like 2

Personally, I collect houses and husbands. I am on my fourth house, but on my first husband.

Wow! Here in Oz we're lucky to afford a single one!

It never ends my friend and it sounds like you have not gotten in collecting wine yet. That hobby is a complete killer makes cigars look like collecting baseball cards.

Crazy was thinking the same thing the other day and was going to start a thread about it. Everything I have ever done I have done to the extreme. Definitely have an addictive personality and obsessive compulsive disorder!

I love smoking and collecting cigars. It is my only hobby at this time and it is basically my escape from reality. Weirdest thing is at times for months when I get home from work I troll the internet for cigars, researching reviews and private forums. Then the next set of months I am trolling for watches and sports cars. It always seems to be something.

Also ordered a custom from Bob an Mxt plus and am a few weeks away from its arrival. Have probably spend way more then the humidor cost in cigars in the last 4 weeks. At the rate I am going will have to order another one by the time it gets here lol. Definitely a cigar addict but I love it and would not give it up. Life is short and flows by quickly so I will enjoy each day to the fullest and smoke each cigar like its my last.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So a little update on my purchases. Lol

So I basically have purchased everything on Robs Top 10. everything on the Members Top 10 and Havanas Top sellers that was I was reading on some Website. I told myself I was done. That lasted 2 days. I now am buying Regional Releases and LE's. Buying special boxes of my Daughters born month ENE13 of BHK's when I already have a box of each. Now a few of Robs HQ's. Now for some stupid reason I want to buy extra boxes of a box code stamped FEB13 because that's the only time it's going to be on a box code in my lifetime and that's my birthday. February 13th. I think suicide is the best option right now. LOL

• Like 1

My last year has been the same. Chapped at the quality and cost of razors and I went out and spent $500 on new safety razor and equip. Took a brewing class for business school and spend $2k in brewing equipment. I know my UPS man by first name because he waits to deliver when I'm home at the end of his day as he drops off Amazon and other boxes several times a week.

On the lighter side, I'm debt free. I no longer fish and hunt like I once did so no $70,000 ranger boat payment or sinking thousands of dollars into money into equipment, trips, and gear every year. Also gives me a chance to sell off several firearms I collected over the years to fund stuff like this. Also hung up snowmobiling so that frees up several more thousands annually. Freed up more cash when I split with my fiance last summer as well. For me I think my hobbies just got cheaper as I free up more cash and hung up more expensive hobbies. Even though it scares me at times like some others.