• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, my... I don't... I can't... Uhg

Go on....have a chuckle

Fosgate - As another member ( Thank you Potpest !! ) here stated : You have used a picture from my blog depicting original Cohiba cigars in this thread - Please remove your post and don't even drea

Toronto Kijiji, in stores $1125 but he's willing to sacrifice for only $750!!!!

post-19285-0-13376900-1393719677_thumb.j

With a close up picture to show very uniform sizes and colours!!

post-19285-0-40876300-1393719661_thumb.j

Toronto Kijiji, in stores $1125 but he's willing to sacrifice for only $750!!!!

post-19285-0-13376900-1393719677_thumb.j

With a close up picture to show very uniform sizes and colours!!

post-19285-0-40876300-1393719661_thumb.j

What a steal!! ;P

found this on a buy and sell site lol

What you see-Valued $350+ for your I pod, game console or ..els

I got a box of Montecristo 6`` long cigars ( Retail for $360-$420 depends where you buy them)...for

your ......... tell me what you got.

Got them for Christmas as gift from a contractor and dont smoke nor ever did....

Thats why I am so reasonable and not looking to get the max value..

$_20.JPG

$_80.JPG

$_80.JPG

Sent him an e-mail telling him they were fake

"what you think?this cigars are maide from bananas leaf? how you can make fake cigars?i dont understand this coment! i have customer witch buy them regular and never complain,and i compare them, to this in the shop,they are exacly the same."

The owner knows they are fakes. Hes a seller selling to other customers for money. Even close to the prices in retail stores. Why would they admit they have counterfiet products. Besides, people who buys from him can never tell either. If he just pit the fakes in a real box, thats even harder for the common to detect.

Hmm, maybe I should set up shop too

$_20.JPG

Those are actually nice looking cigars. Obviously not what he says they are but not too bad otherwise.

I wonder how they smoke. I'd be willing to try them if free. ;-}

Maybe I could trade him a fake Ipod for them.

The owner knows they are fakes. Hes a seller selling to other customers for money. Even close to the prices in retail stores. Why would they admit they have counterfiet products. Besides, people who buys from him can never tell either. If he just pit the fakes in a real box, thats even harder for the common to detect.

Hmm, maybe I should set up shop too

Abraham Lincoln once commented that the people he had no tolerance for were liars and cheats. They are like vines on a tree in that they cover up what they are killing.

I'll try uploading pics later, but I bought a 10 single stick mixed bag at the main Factory in Havana (can't remenber the name they have a store right next to the factory) and in that combo I got 2 CoRo's 2 Sig 2's and some other tubos ect. As I looked at the two CoRo's the other night I noticed one looked like it wasn't rolled all too well relative to the other, and on the band, the squares closet to the Cohiba word were cut of by no more than a couple mm. Is it possible they have fakes there or are they just selling the ones that passed QC by a bare minimum? This thread has got me worried lol

I'll try uploading pics later, but I bought a 10 single stick mixed bag at the main Factory in Havana (can't remenber the name they have a store right next to the factory) and in that combo I got 2 CoRo's 2 Sig 2's and some other tubos ect. As I looked at the two CoRo's the other night I noticed one looked like it wasn't rolled all too well relative to the other, and on the band, the squares closet to the Cohiba word were cut of by no more than a couple mm. Is it possible they have fakes there or are they just selling the ones that passed QC by a bare minimum? This thread has got me worried lol

You mean this? I took this pic at a very reputable shop in havana. These are 2 CoRos from the same box of opened singles.

I have my own conclusions but I wont share them here. Theres a reason why people dont buy singles and only sealed full boxes.

post-9363-0-46099500-1394048016_thumb.jp

Damn man that's exactly what i got...is one fake and the other real? Just curious cause i dont want to smoke somethin off the floor, especially with the stuff thats been posted around re: fohibas showing the possibilities of random stuff that could be in there :(

Looks like a beetle hole on the far left "esplendido" when zoomed in

Maybe that's why it's segregated. That block of wood ought to stop those pesky buggers. *sarcasm*

• Like 1